Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Prime-Collectibles-Germany

Works great. Very helpful to get your pictures aligned and with this the design of your products. I can absolutely recommend the product.

July 22, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests 😊

Louise's Party Deals

Excellent support given at the beginning to help me decide if the app was right for me. The app is very easy to use definitely recommend

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can help with anything else 😀

The Care Kart

great app! loved the speed at which the images were resized. Higly recommended if you want to increase the website speed

July 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Reach out if we can assist you with anything else. 😊

Shem handmade jewelry style

love this app, is super helpful and it saves you time and makes your life way easier. i will recommend this app to anyone.

July 11, 2020

Thanks for your review and for recommending our app. If we can help with anything else, please reach out 😃

MadeFearlesskids

I’m pleased because This app is amazing and saves me time to get other work I need done thanks! keep keeping us happy!

July 11, 2020

Glad we could save you time so you can focus on your business 😀 Thank you for taking the time to review our Photo Resize app.

KLYOA

thanks is very good goof=dfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

July 10, 2020

Thank you for your reviewwwwwwwwwww 😅

Mrs Bee's Emporium

Amazing app. I had been dreading resizing 3000 photos - this was no effort at all. Worth every penny

July 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! 😃 Reach out if you have any feature requests. We would love to help you with other aspects of your store.

NoteBlank

Works as intended, basically does everything for you which is nice. Very well made and easy to use!!

June 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. ☺️ Please contact us if you have any suggestions or feature requests.

SANITY 360°

I used this app to resize the images on my website. It works automatically like a charm on all your products.

June 23, 2020

LA BOUTIQUE IBENJI

MERKUGOUYOIYYUOPUJϨPKOHGJHGFDESEQREgezGZEgrehssluyihlmiohioupouùoujpoujpmkpokùpkù^pik
uùomitrukedytfmiyu