Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Lingerie Ponto Com

Location Brazil

The aplivative is even good, but should have option to run the images in the square and rectangle selecting by collections, missing more functions to the app, the support also leaves the bad support difficult to talk to the developers

Imperial Tropicals

****Warning****Not a good app, left my photos with a white border that looked terrible. It would not reset all my photos back to originally. The app support was terrible and was no help at all.

Sapiocooking

says its free - but its not - after they process there's a bill to complete.
wasted my tme

The Juniper Club

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Perfect. Does exactly what it says, store line up looks so much more professional.

App updated - has thrown all the pics on my website out of size - it looks awful. Fingers crossed this gets sorted ASAP.....and we pay for this!

October 30, 2019

We apologize for the issue you have encountered. Our team has reached out to help you fix this ASAP.
Feel free to email me directly if it doesn't get sorted (holly at pixc.com)

Wildrock

Sorry but I don't like the white borders made after all my pictures were made square. I'm going to revert.

Everymarketco

Saw many positive reviews, so give it a try. The result is, hundreds of product photos are missing, and we have to recover them one by one. Pixc doesn't provide a button to recover all the photos.
1. The images that we want to resized are never resized.
2. The images that we think look good are deleted by Pixc.
What a mess now!! will have to spend hours to recover all the photos.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next