Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

SANITY 360°

I used this app to resize the images on my website. It works automatically like a charm on all your products.

June 23, 2020

LA BOUTIQUE IBENJI

MERKUGOUYOIYYUOPUJϨPKOHGJHGFDESEQREgezGZEgrehssluyihlmiohioupouùoujpoujpmkpokùpkù^pik
uùomitrukedytfmiyu
ou

Thanks for the 5 stars. 😀

Womersley Foods

Well that was super easy! Good prompts and previews before you commit. Hopefully, this will help the loading speed of my page a bit

June 22, 2020

Thanks for the review. Glad it was easy. Let us know how you go with your page speed and feel free to reach out if we can help at all. 😊

Giovani Skin

Excellent and fast work re-sizing our website photos. Thank you. Would definitely recommend for everyone to use.

June 22, 2020

Thank you for recommending us and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it.
If we can help with anything, please reach out. 😁

Cynike Premium

I really like this app, very pretty images and square. Keep the good work going . i really Appreciate this app

decorluxy

The app resized my 800 pictures in a minute. I really high recommend it. I am so happy it was so frustrated resize one by one. Thanks

June 21, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending our photo resizing app. 😃 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

TheLuxeBoxParis

Super app, really quick and professional. Easy to install and use I recommend it truly Thank guys for this

June 21, 2020

Thank you for reviewing our app. Glad we could help! 😊

Designer Entryway

This is the first app I ever review and theres a reason why. It truly works and if I can use it anyone can use it. It is not complicated at all. We had to get the paid version since we have over 25,000 pictures but so far its worth it. The app resizing your pics makes your web pages look even and clean.

June 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If we can help with anything else at all or if you have any feature requests, please let us know. 😀

Luxx Boutiqquee

Awesome app I was struggling to resize and this did it in one go! My website looks more organized and presentable!

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your review. Glad our app could help you to resize your images and make your store look better 😊

Basketly

This app is so easy to use, I highly recommend it. It sped up my store in a matter of seconds. A must.

June 9, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and recommending our app. If we can help with anything else, please reach out 😀