Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

A Dash of Luxe

I used this app and resized 196 images and I don't see any difference. I assume it was suppose to allow me to choose images to resize, it didn't. Nor did it show me some type of before and after. I'm not happy.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review and I'm sorry to hear you encountered some difficulty with our photo resize app.

You can select the images to resize by clicking the checkbox next to the images. To find images faster, you can also make use of the filters and search functions on the app. Our app also has a Preview function to help you see what the images would like when resized and replaced on your store.

Our customer success team has reached out to further help you.

CyberC4

Way too expensive for an app that only works when it feels like it and garbage customer support that knows their app is a piece of junk so they are desperate for every cent they can get. They will literally charge you multiple times and try to get away with it. They should get banned for their scammy practice and if not that then for the simple fact that are desperate for money and will waste your time to avoid refunding charges that they know are misplaced. Would not use this app if it was free because of who runs it.

December 31, 2020

Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with our app. We have attempted to give you a call (based on the phone number on your site) however we were unable to reach you.
We would love to be able to help you solve any issues you are having. Please feel free to call back or email hello@pixc.com for support.

Update: We have provided you with a refund. Please get in touch if there is anything else we can assist with.

CORE Landscape Products

I just ran this app for our store to resize 676 photos and I don't see any difference. I just paid for the premium version...I would rate this ap higher if it worked. Please get in touch.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for letting us know. Our support team has sent an email to you to help investigate what happened here. Please check your spam folder too.

Feel free to reach out to us at hello@pixc.com if you have any additional questions.

COMFORTISTIC

I try to resize my images but could not choose which one so it resized all message and still not the same size and some have some coloured backgrounds/sides. so restored my images and tried to do it in another way so 3 times. hopefully, I won't be charged extra for that as I can see at some reviews. do not pay for the app

November 26, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Our support team has sent you an email so we can help you better understand the app (and how it works). Feel free to send us an email at hello@pixc.com any time you have questions.

Pink Paparatzi

So far I am not to impressed with this app. My photos are not all the same size. I don't understand what I paid for, because it did not do the job it was suppose to do.

August 30, 2020

Hi Amy,

I'm sorry you have had a poor experience. I believe our team has been in contact with you and is handling your concern. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Zettai Hobby

Very bad support! The app worked but for the past 2 days when i tried to use it, the images did not get resized and i got charged for it. When i contacted support, this person called Jessie saw my messages and respond like 2 to 3 times then after that radio silence.

So now i am stuck with charged bills for app not work, bad support from the developer and my store in a complete mess because of the app not working!

And to add on, this is a VERY EXPENSIVE app to use, it says that it charges $0.05 per image to resize and this number goes up really really fast and i got a feeling the charges are not accurate, as sometimes i felt that i got charged more. The charges adds up very fast if you have a lot of images to upload.

I would strongly suggest other app which is much cheaper!

July 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with our app and our support.

We had recently made some changes to our support team as we grow and it has affected our response time. We have noted this so we can improve our processes for you.

As for the charges, we have been told that Shopify has completed the refund. I believe Jessie coordinated this with you. We have also cc'd you to the email thread with Shopify support so you can receive their reply immediately.

We always work hard to improve our apps and our processes to provide a better experience for our customers. Again, we're sorry about the bad experience you had with our app. We'll take this as constructive feedback to make our app and processes better.

Please email us if we can assist with anything else.

TucsonTeepee

The app is not the Resize. You photo will remain the same size. They just add white border on the existing picture. If your website background is white, the same as the border color they added, the pictures will still look in different shape. If you choose a different color border, the pictures look even odd. If you are looking to make the listing pictures the same size, look for other app or do it manually by yourself.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sent you an email to try and help you resize your images. We'll look out for your response.

The Watcher

I payed for the pro plan (1000 images).
Everytime i want to resize the images (600 images) they want more money! 34$ . The app itself says 0 of 1000 images remaining! I mean i payed 19$ for the pro plan!!!!

July 1, 2020

Hi there,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Upon checking, it looks like you've used up the 1,000 images that come with the $19 plan, so the app is offering to resize the excess images at $0.05 per image. We'd love to see what other options we can offer you. We've sent a message to your account email for further assistance.

PUREIVA

This application doesn't work correctly, even if you choose to resize some photos, it will resize everything, it finishes all my credits without even resizing all of them

June 30, 2020

Sorry to hear the app isn’t working for you. We have reached out via email to help. We would love to show you how to get the best results.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

After installing it, you are asked to do the photo analysis. Once the analysis is completed, there are over a thousand images to be reduced. It doesn't let you choose which ones to fix. He shows you some of them and does the whole program.

After reducing them, the result does not change, a useless app that only wastes time and patience.

June 14, 2020

Hi there, we've sent you an email to help you choose the images to resize and make them square. Please check your inbox so we can assist you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6