Photo Resize by Pixc

Photo Resize by Pixc

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

North Rustic

This app literally ruined every image on my site. I was charged 19.99 for them to just add white on the outside of the images. It does not in anyway fix anything at all. Images looked exact same, with a huge chuck of white border. Highly suggest not using this app, I have asked twice for help from developer, no response. I will be speaking with Shopify to remove the charge, I now have to go back and MANUALLY rephoto 1,205 images! To say I am ****ed is a massive understatement.

Developer will come here, make an excuse, and try to let it seem like this is less than a serious problem. My site looks like crap from using this application. I paid $19.99 to give myself more work, should have been to reduce work but no. The app just totally jacked every single image up.

You have been warned. Avoid.

collectibleoldstuff

Don't bother!

Very misleading. Didn't make ANY difference to our images. Support blasé at best.

Note: This doesn't make your images all the same shape and/or form/size.

A complete waste of money!!

June 16, 2019

I'm sorry that you feel misled by our app. We have been in touch to assist and suggested that you try out 150 photos free of charge before paying.

To clarify, Photo Resize will resize and replace product photos to the perfect square ratio. It is limited however to the original size of your images. If the original images are not the same size, the resized images will also not be the same size.

We will review our app description to ensure it doesn't cause confusion again.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please email us at hello@pixc.com

Salt City Littles

It didn't work, what a waste of time to download and go through photos. I am going to delete and find something better

April 25, 2019

Hi there, We would love to be able to help you with what you need. Please email hello@pixc.com so we can fix your images and/or run the app for you.

Light And Bubble

The worst app ever. This app is a shame they do not make all images square they do not restore your images if you want it... Plus there is always issues! Do not download this app!

Tulip Table Canada

This app cropped the wrong images, when I wen't to modify just one product, it attempted to modified all of my product images. I attempted to revert these changes, only for the revert button to be missing. After trying to rectify the issue with an agent, it was actually broken and would need a technical team an a wait time to get fixed....... I spent 4 hours fixing the problems this app caused.

April 2, 2019

I am sorry that our app didn't work out for you.

Our technical team has been working to see what we can do for your situation. However, it seems the app has now been uninstalled so we are unable to assist with your images. The revert button should be visible on each image.

Please do reach out if we can rectify the situation for you or help going forward.

We are always here to fix any issues that our users have (even if we need to do it manually for you, so you don't have to). I hope you will consider using Pixc again.

- Holly

The Robbins Nest By Liz

you have to download all your photos which takes about 20 mins... At the end of the download it says we found X amount of photos that are not square and its going to be X amount to do it. I passed. Waste of time in my opinion,

March 6, 2019

Hi Liz,

Sorry that you had a bad experience with our app. As the founder, I would personally love to hear what you would like the app to do.

The first 150 images are free to resize and $0.05/image or $19.99/month. We work on pricing our app to be reasonable for our customers so we can employ the software developers to continually improve our technology and create a better experience.

Online Dicks

Ask for help since I have thousands of pictures to update and this service take forever. Found 20000 images and has been running for two weeks and not even half way done! Never heard a work from customer service.....

After a few weeks using this I have determined that not only is the app absolutely horrible but the customer service is not much better! I have 40000 images that need processed and its been running for weeks! Run away Fast!

Cuter Than You

Here is the most valuable review you can read about this application:

Download Bulk Edit Image... Save yourself $20 a month and get, no exaggeration, an app that performs this feature a million times better. You can schedule it to occur daily at whatever time you want and best of all its FREE! You're allowed one scheduled task before having to upgrade. If you want more it begins at $9.99 for 5 different scheduled task. Photo Resize does not have those features or any of the various others that Bulk Edit Image offers. You have to manually scan and square with Photo Resize and the more products your store has the longer the scan. Let me tell you, I used Photo Resize for a month and thought it was great until I ran into Bulk Edit Image. I am disgusted at having paid $20 for this. SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Christovart

For some reason it doesn't work...

March 26, 2019

We reached out to you after you left the review, hoping that we could help you resolve the issue, but we didn't hear back.

I see that you have uninstalled the app. If you give the app another try, we're more than happy to help and make it work.

Please reach out to us at hello@pixc.com if you need any help.

Modified Truth

The app worked so well until now. The app is not working the support is referring me to go through the shopify support site??? not good, as my site showing new product pictures with different dimensions and thats have to be fixed asap. I feel sorry for the customers who paid for the monthly fee.

March 26, 2019

Apologies for the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

I'm sorry the app stopped working for you. We reached out to you via email, but it appears the issue was not fixed.

As the app is still installed, we'd very much like to fix the issue for you.

Please email us at hello@pixc.com so we can assist you.

Previous 1 3 4