Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Quay Books

Thank you. It did NOT work. Images in my store are still all different sizes. Your app does not work for me

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We're sorry to hear that you're having some issues. We'd love to help you get this fixed right away.

Please check the email we sent yesterday (please check your junk folder too).

NettysGlitz

I’m so confused! Why are all my pictures blurry??? No option to revert the sizing!! I sent an email. Please visit www.nettysglitz.com to see the rubbish I paid for! I would like a refund!! This would loose me customers! I’m livid!

November 24, 2019

Hi there,

We have been in touch. Please check your email as we would love to assist you in fixing the issue you have.

Mäele

Downloaded the app and all I got was a white boarder around my images. Tried to restore and then delete app - now my product pictures is a mess. No response from customer service and I don't know how to solve this.... Terrible.

November 21, 2019

Hi there,

After reviewing your concern, we have found that the images have been properly restored. We have sent you emails to coordinate the issue and make sure the matter has been resolved.

Please feel free to reach out to us if there's anything else we can do for you. We're here to help!

Thank you.

Bath Parlor

Trash design. Horribly confusing UI. Three different items on one image that conflict with each other. A checkmark, and X, and then another thing that says your image is square? Chinglish programming at its worst.

October 11, 2019

Hi there, I wanted to update you that we have released our brand new app UX and UI using Shopify Polaris. We would love you to give it a try.

We are here to help.

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

Sorry that you didn’t enjoy the experience. As the founder, I strive to make good products for merchants and while I know the design isn’t great. I’m excited to tell you (you’re the first) that we have a brand new design coming in two weeks which follows the UI and UX guidelines from Shopify Polaris. It will look and feel like the Shopify dashboard.

In the meantime, if we can help you resize your photos, please feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com and if you have any other feedback, do let me know. I’m here to listen.

Have a great weekend,
Holly

Green Box Jewellers

it didnt make my photots all the same size :/

September 18, 2019

Thanks for your review.

I wanted to update you and let you know that we have updated our UI/UX for the app. We would love you to give it another try. If you have any issues, please let us know.

North Rustic

This app literally ruined every image on my site. I was charged 19.99 for them to just add white on the outside of the images. It does not in anyway fix anything at all. Images looked exact same, with a huge chuck of white border. Highly suggest not using this app, I have asked twice for help from developer, no response. I will be speaking with Shopify to remove the charge, I now have to go back and MANUALLY rephoto 1,205 images! To say I am ****ed is a massive understatement.

Developer will come here, make an excuse, and try to let it seem like this is less than a serious problem. My site looks like crap from using this application. I paid $19.99 to give myself more work, should have been to reduce work but no. The app just totally jacked every single image up.

You have been warned. Avoid.

October 7, 2019

Hello there,

I am very sorry to hear that the app did not work as you expected. The app does add white borders to the shorter side of your images to make them square. For most website owners, this is perfect, but it appears this does not work for you. We apologize for the trouble caused.

There is an option to restore your images. And we have reached out to you via email to help. Feel free to get in touch if you would like us to resolve this issue.

collectibleoldstuff

Don't bother!

Very misleading. Didn't make ANY difference to our images. Support blasé at best.

Note: This doesn't make your images all the same shape and/or form/size.

A complete waste of money!!

June 16, 2019

I'm sorry that you feel misled by our app. We have been in touch to assist and suggested that you try out 150 photos free of charge before paying.

To clarify, Photo Resize will resize and replace product photos to the perfect square ratio. It is limited however to the original size of your images. If the original images are not the same size, the resized images will also not be the same size.

We will review our app description to ensure it doesn't cause confusion again.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please email us at hello@pixc.com

Salt City Littles

It didn't work, what a waste of time to download and go through photos. I am going to delete and find something better

April 25, 2019

Hi there, We would love to be able to help you with what you need. Please email hello@pixc.com so we can fix your images and/or run the app for you.

Light And Bubble

The worst app ever. This app is a shame they do not make all images square they do not restore your images if you want it... Plus there is always issues! Do not download this app!

October 31, 2019

Thank you for your review. Just reaching out to let you know the app has been redesigned with a brand new UX/UI. We would love you to try it again.

Please reach out if you need help with anything.

Tulip Table Canada

This app cropped the wrong images, when I wen't to modify just one product, it attempted to modified all of my product images. I attempted to revert these changes, only for the revert button to be missing. After trying to rectify the issue with an agent, it was actually broken and would need a technical team an a wait time to get fixed....... I spent 4 hours fixing the problems this app caused.

April 2, 2019

I am sorry that our app didn't work out for you.

Our technical team has been working to see what we can do for your situation. However, it seems the app has now been uninstalled so we are unable to assist with your images. The revert button should be visible on each image.

Please do reach out if we can rectify the situation for you or help going forward.

We are always here to fix any issues that our users have (even if we need to do it manually for you, so you don't have to). I hope you will consider using Pixc again.

- Holly