Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Mega Trade Rite

I used this App to resize the images on my site.....I dont quite see the difference but I'll refresh and keep checking. Let me hope the images will look better, mainly same sizing!

June 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have reached out via email to assist you with resizing. We'd be happy to help you get the results that you want.

Arko Training

I used this app, thought it would be amazing if it worked would make the job so much easier, however it only work on some others it left the same..

April 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. I believe our customer support team have been in touch with you to assist.

TETODA

I thought it's free and chose the free plan to give it a try. End up a $3.55 one time charge. Still a good price, easy to use. Not much difference to me though. Maybe slightly changes that I can't even tell. It depends. But I really didn't understand the free plan becomes a charge. As a beginner, I need to be aware of the "free" in the future.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

As listed in our description, the first 50 images are free for anyone who uses the app. We would LOVE to be able to provide you with a free app on-going however like all businesses we have costs too and processing images involves engineering/team and server costs. We have worked hard to price our app appropriately. If you have any further feedback, we would love to hear it.

Please feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com and we can provide some advice on how you can improve your store and images. We are here to help!

Zebra Glitter & Nails Company, LLC

Not all images are square like I submitted for. Some are still rectangle and such. This is why i purchased the app

August 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have tried to reach out via email to assist however we haven't received a reply. Please get in touch so we can assist you with your images.

Joetta Marie

Everything was going great until it became pay-to-use and didn't even impress in the least with the final images. It seems as if white space was added. Luckily they do back up your images in order to replace the ones they create for you.

October 7, 2019

Hi there,

Apologies for missing this review and not writing to you sooner.

I wanted to reach out to see how we can best help you with your images. We can assist with resizing images by cropping them if you would like or alternatively making them portrait/landscape and not adding white space. Please feel free to email hello@pixc.com

Freakish Youth

Does what it says. You have to complete a review for the process. Hopefully the process will be successful

May 29, 2019

Thank you for your review.
I wanted to reach out and see how we can improve. You don't have to complete a review to edit your images. Feel free to email us if you need assistance. Our email is hello@pixc.com.

Moonwake Organics

The app made it easy and quick to resize everything at once, although I would have liked to see a preview. I don't actually see much of a change and some of them are still not the same size.

May 26, 2019

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You should be able to see a preview of what it will look like before resizing the images.
One of our customer support experts will be in touch today to assist you.

- Holly

Rosejades Com

just downloaded the app, still trying to figure it out.

March 3, 2019

Feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com so we can help you use the app and improve your store's appearance. 😊

Peaceofpirates

can make a really good work in a short time but be carefull with the "Resize All products" button

March 3, 2019

Thanks for your review. We always want to make our app better for our customers, so please let us know what we can do to improve it. Please email hello@pixc.com 😊
You can always "revert" your images back to the original ones if needed.

R A Best Of The Best

I:m new with this app. It seems to be doing as it stated!

March 3, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We would love to be able to help you. Feel free to email hello@pixc.com

Previous 1