Photo Resize by Pixc

Photo Resize by Pixc

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Zebra Glitter & Nails Company, LLC

Not all images are square like I submitted for. Some are still rectangle and such. This is why i purchased the app

Joetta Marie

Everything was going great until it became pay-to-use and didn't even impress in the least with the final images. It seems as if white space was added. Luckily they do back up your images in order to replace the ones they create for you.

Freakish Youth

Does what it says. You have to complete a review for the process. Hopefully the process will be successful

May 29, 2019

Thank you for your review.
I wanted to reach out and see how we can improve. You don't have to complete a review to edit your images. Feel free to email us if you need assistance. Our email is hello@pixc.com.

Moonwake Organics

The app made it easy and quick to resize everything at once, although I would have liked to see a preview. I don't actually see much of a change and some of them are still not the same size.

May 26, 2019

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You should be able to see a preview of what it will look like before resizing the images.
One of our customer support experts will be in touch today to assist you.

- Holly

Rosejades Com

just downloaded the app, still trying to figure it out.

March 3, 2019

Feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com so we can help you use the app and improve your store's appearance. 😊

Peaceofpirates

can make a really good work in a short time but be carefull with the "Resize All products" button

March 3, 2019

Thanks for your review. We always want to make our app better for our customers, so please let us know what we can do to improve it. Please email hello@pixc.com 😊
You can always "revert" your images back to the original ones if needed.

R A Best Of The Best

I:m new with this app. It seems to be doing as it stated!

March 3, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We would love to be able to help you. Feel free to email hello@pixc.com

Bijoux1

Works well ! I could resize all my images and my shop looks better.
But the problem is each time you add a product the plugin will analyze the whole shop again and it can take hours or days if you have a lot of pictures.

March 26, 2019

Apologies for the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

I’m sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with the app’s performance. But I’m happy to let you know that we have released an updated version of the app and it’s now a lot faster. Feel free to give it another try.

Please do get in touch if you have any questions or if you have feature suggestions. (hello@pixc.com)

Connorkapoor

worked well, missed a few a photos though

March 26, 2019

Sorry for the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

I'm sorry to hear that the Photo Resize app did not quite work as expected.

However, since the time you left the review, we have made developments to the app to improve it. We would love for you to try it again.

Feel free to reach out to us at hello@pixc.com if you have any questions or if you need any help.

Thegamesteward

not sure yet - seems like it hasn't finished

March 26, 2019

Sorry for the late reply. Replying to reviews is a new Shopify feature.

I'm sorry to see that you have uninstalled the app. We've made some improvements since then and would love for you to try the app again.

Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance.