Photo Resize

Photo Resize | Reviews

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

tanquemania

Worked fine for a few months, now I'm just getting a 404 error anytime I get into the app windows inside the Shopify panel. Had to uninstall until they fix it.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear you encountered some problems. We had some technical issues awhile back, but it's now fixed. We've also reached out to you to help and update you. 😊

Play Paws Pets

The app was working fine until recently. I'll give it three stars until it's fixed. After that, I'll put it back up to 5.

August 23, 2021

I appreciate you sending this feedback 😊. I've asked the team to look into the issue and we already reached out so we can help.

Kesz Fashion

Keszfashion.com
Although I did like the resize photos because it does make it easier, my score number went down significantly. I'm not sure why or how because I thought this would help. In regards to pricing, I did pay to go which wasn't that much however if you're paying CAD it's covered to over $5. Still not a bad price in my opinion.

August 15, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We would love to be able to assist so you are 100% satisfied. Our team will be in touch to see how we can help.

Avenice Collections

Looks quite good on the free option. Will see how better the paid option works. I'm also not sure if the free option can go over 50 images.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Shopify app. We reached out to you to check if you need any other assistance.

E L I T E S N E A K E R

Hi there , i’m queit happy with this apps . But when i pay it and i check my picture . It’s loosing the quality of the picture . Do you know how to fix it please ? I need to fix it ASAP . Please help cause my picture get cut off with the grey background , i can sent you a pic to have a look if you want me too . Please reply . Thanks

February 24, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We encountered some technical issues previously, which unfortunately affected your store. I believe our customer success team is already communicating with you to address the issue. We're here to make sure your images are fixed.

NuSyna Medical

I did not see a change in the photos on the website. I was expecting the photos to upload rather quickly as stated.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review. We'd love to look into this for you.
Our support team has reached out. Please check your email so we can assist (sometimes the email can end up in your spam folder)

Mega Trade Rite

I used this App to resize the images on my site.....I dont quite see the difference but I'll refresh and keep checking. Let me hope the images will look better, mainly same sizing!

June 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have reached out via email to assist you with resizing. We'd be happy to help you get the results that you want.

Arko Training

I used this app, thought it would be amazing if it worked would make the job so much easier, however it only work on some others it left the same..

April 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. I believe our customer support team have been in touch with you to assist.

TETODA

I thought it's free and chose the free plan to give it a try. End up a $3.55 one time charge. Still a good price, easy to use. Not much difference to me though. Maybe slightly changes that I can't even tell. It depends. But I really didn't understand the free plan becomes a charge. As a beginner, I need to be aware of the "free" in the future.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

As listed in our description, the first 50 images are free for anyone who uses the app. We would LOVE to be able to provide you with a free app on-going however like all businesses we have costs too and processing images involves engineering/team and server costs. We have worked hard to price our app appropriately. If you have any further feedback, we would love to hear it.

Please feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com and we can provide some advice on how you can improve your store and images. We are here to help!

Zebra Glitter & Nails Company, LLC

Not all images are square like I submitted for. Some are still rectangle and such. This is why i purchased the app

August 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have tried to reach out via email to assist however we haven't received a reply. Please get in touch so we can assist you with your images.

Previous 1