Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Rare Theory

Time spent using app 5 minutes

The app definitely does what it says it will do, it resized my images on my website perfectly. The only thing I didn't like is that some of the images where I removed the white background, the app made the white background visible again which is why it got 4 stars :/ but other than that, it's great!

August 14, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback 🙂 I'm glad you still find our app useful. I completely understand what you mean about your transparent photos. We deliberated adding 'transparent' on our color picker. But, unfortunately, it would only work for images that have png file types and would cause some problems with most of our merchants. We'll definitely think about this.

EmFreudery Designs

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app works really well for keeping all of my images a uniform size. I am grateful that I don't have to worry about re-sizing all of the images myself. I'm on the pay-as-you-go plan though, and I find it pretty funny that EVERY single week when I upload new images, it misses just one picture during the analyze process, causing me to have to pay the extra .45 to get that picture sized. It's not much, but seriously? Every week? Seems a bit shady.

June 8, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 😊 and I'm sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. We'll look into this matter to see what's causing the issue and have it fixed. We'll update you as soon as possible.

ToyTime

Time spent using app 9 minutes

I think Shopify should provide this for free, This works great but giving this for free will help a lot for the member

May 16, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 😊 As much as we want to offer this for free, I know you'll understand that as a business, we also need have expenses to continue supporting our customers, such as yourself. If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sens Foods

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Simple and quick implementation. Checked and fixed in just a few minutes. Seems to be working fine.

March 21, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 😊 Glad to know you find it easy and quick to use. We'll reach out to see how we can help you better.

NK iconic

Location Australia
Time spent using app 20 minutes

Fantastic app to drop all my size images down on my website. See how it works for your website and let me know.

March 21, 2022

Thanks for your review 😊 We're also going to reach out to see how we can help you further.

EclipseAge

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I used the app free plan. I'm just staring out and feel this is a great deal. Thank you Photo Resize !!

March 21, 2022

Thanks for trying out our photo resize app. Glad to know that you're liking it so far. If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

claumyvelazquez

Location Spain
Time spent using app 5 minutes

recomendada muy buena opción si dieran mas fotos fuera mejor tienes q mejorarla para q te dejé analizar mas fotos

February 27, 2022

Gracias por la recomendación. Me alegro de que podamos ayudar. 😊

The Meander Shop

Location Denmark

I used this app, it did a great work in re-sizing the pictures but it did left a few out, still though really good app.

January 16, 2022

Thanks for giving us your feedback 😊 If it left a few images out, please feel free to reach out to us. We will help you.

Martian Corner

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Wish it gave more than 50 free image resizes. thank you anyways its a good application and useful for many.

December 28, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that our free images isn't enough. I hope you understand that as a business, we also need to cover the costs to support and maintain our app. In any case, I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you still find it useful 😊

VEA

Location Estonia

I like this application, easy to use, everything is clear, works well, thanks to the developers for the application

November 9, 2021

Happy to know you like our photo resize app 😊 Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We're here to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12