Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Daily Fashion Finds Boutique

so far, pretty good. Photos are not all uniform after resizing, but it could be my previous editing job. Will definitely use going forward.

August 2, 2020

Thank you for giving us a try. We reached out to you about the images that didn't come out the way you needed them too. Please look out for our email. We would love to help.

Soft and Cozy Rugs

This app is great when it works properly. My images are several different sizes which does not look very professional . Wish I knew why this happens and if there is something I could do on my end that would make it work better.

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We'd love to look into this for you. I understand our team is already in discussion with you about the issues you described. Should you have any other concerns, please send them to hello@pixc.com 😊

Premium Lounge

The images are resized. Is there any possibility to optimize the image so that every image is centered?

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. The app is designed to adjust the aspect ratio of your images only. I'm afraid it doesn't have this feature YET.
Should you have any other questions or feature requests in the future, please send us an email at hello@pixc.com 🙂

The Khalyat Shop

Solid App. It was rather helpful, and it did the job right. I am unhappy with how few images I was able to resize for free, but it's worth the payment for people with a lot of different products and inventory to look professional.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We would love to be able to provide you with more free images however unfortunately it does cost us to process and store every single image. I hope we managed to save you time that you can spend on other parts of your business.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reach out. 😊

T&N Games

Super easy. A couple of clicks and you're done. I wish it had a little more options on how I'd like to resize things.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We’ve reached out via email to find out about the options you’re looking for, as we think we will be able to help. ☺️

Just Jill Plus

I don't know why the professional pictures were not enlarged. They have a white border around them. I wanted larger pictures the same size.

Beautifully Well Box

Fast to install and fast to analyse dont know if its doing any thing as yet still waiting to assess results.

March 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We would love to be able to further help you. Please reach out if you have any questions.

SILADEA

Very easy to use and does the job. The free plan is good but also the charges are very low and makes my store looks more professional.
I recommend it! I only gave 4 stars as is still new and havent see it fully performed

March 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am just checking in to see if you need any assistance. We have also sent an email to see how we can help.

Hopefully, you can now see the benefit of our Photo Resize app. 😊

Norie Shoe Company

Very easy, option to close page and receive an update via email is a helpful tool. Can't wait to see the results.

December 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our resizing app. What did you think of the results?

We would love to know what we could do to improve. Feel free to reach out to hello@pixc.com if we can assist at all.

Fineforeal

App stopped working for some reason today.
Worked perfectly since installed, can I get support on this? Thanks

December 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have reached out to you. Please check your spam folder if you haven't received the email. We would love to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10