Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

IDI Clothing

I used this app and from what I see so far it has done magic. This app saved me so much time and money $ otherwise I would have resize them one by one.

October 24, 2019

Thank you for your review.
We resize product images however an email is coming your way so we can see how we can help. Resizing for other images is on the roadmap 😊

CNC Display Specialist

It uniformly boxed images that are fairly the same size and shape, but missed the mark on images that are in a short rectangle shape

October 9, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your review.

I understand you have some concerns regarding some of your images. I believe our app can still be of help.

We've reached out to you via email. It would really mean a lot if you can coordinate with us so we can address your concern.

And, if you have any questions at all, we're here to help.

All Things Maine

It's decent, didn't do Exactly what I thought it would do. But it does make the images more symmetrical. I guess after all you need to do is rearrange the order of your products.

I have a niche store so I don't see myself using it past the 150 free image resizing offer. But if you have a massive store I don't see how this wouldn't at least help you do what would be very time consuming.

September 25, 2019

Thank you for your review.

We have reached out via email to see how we can improve and what you expected the app to do. Please get in touch so we can assist you.

Surf Gods

Seems really good and quick!!! Saved me a lot of time for little cost.
Just need to work out how it works each time I want to resoze with new products...

August 25, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are working on the feature currently to be able to select the exact products however if you rerun the analyzer it will correct all the new product images.
Feel free to email us if you have any questions or need any help (Hello@Pixc.com)

The sweet spot

great app to edit your store pictures faster , that way it can help you to attract many customers as possible

October 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased that we were able to help you resize your product images.

If you have any feature suggestions or additional comments, please let us know. We'd love to hear from you. We continuously look for ways to improve our app and we value suggestions from customers like yourself.

plushiepink

I used this app to tidy up my images on my website, it seems to have done a great job! Thank you very much!

July 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I would love to hear how we could do better and improve our app. Feel free to email hello@pixc.com
- Holly

Bebe-se-Ballade

cette application à l'air très utile. il faut que j'apprenne à la maîtriser. je suis impatiente de voir tout ce qu'on peut faire

June 24, 2019

Merci for your review.
We have reached out to you via email (in English and our best French 😉) to see how we could assist you further and improve the experience for you.

Please let us know. We would love to help.

The Kamali Kollection

It shouldn't have to make you signup for a subscription for the photos to match the site correctly. We'll see how it goes if it let's me out of this review

June 10, 2019

Hi there, We have had another look at the user experience and this shouldn't be happening unless you have more than 150 photos that need to be edited.

Please feel free to email us if you have any questions and if we can assist at all. Our email is hello @ pixc.com

Rosa Unica

I used this app to help me to resize the pictures of my website. It was very goos and helped me a lot I recommand it

May 14, 2019

Thank you for recommending our app. I would love to know how we can improve it for you, and what you are looking for to give a 5* review.

Feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com

Abbie-Evans

I used this app and it's really good, now my images are all resized, i recommend this application for all.

May 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. As the founder, I would love to know how we could improve the app to make it even better for you. Feel free to reach out and let us know (hello@pixc.com).
- Holly