Photo Resize by Pixc

Photo Resize by Pixc

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

The sweet spot

great app to edit your store pictures faster , that way it can help you to attract many customers as possible

plushiepink

I used this app to tidy up my images on my website, it seems to have done a great job! Thank you very much!

July 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I would love to hear how we could do better and improve our app. Feel free to email hello@pixc.com
- Holly

Bebe-se-Ballade

cette application à l'air très utile. il faut que j'apprenne à la maîtriser. je suis impatiente de voir tout ce qu'on peut faire

June 24, 2019

Merci for your review.
We have reached out to you via email (in English and our best French 😉) to see how we could assist you further and improve the experience for you.

Please let us know. We would love to help.

The Kamali Kollection

It shouldn't have to make you signup for a subscription for the photos to match the site correctly. We'll see how it goes if it let's me out of this review

June 10, 2019

Hi there, We have had another look at the user experience and this shouldn't be happening unless you have more than 150 photos that need to be edited.

Please feel free to email us if you have any questions and if we can assist at all. Our email is hello @ pixc.com

Rosa Unica

I used this app to help me to resize the pictures of my website. It was very goos and helped me a lot I recommand it

May 14, 2019

Thank you for recommending our app. I would love to know how we can improve it for you, and what you are looking for to give a 5* review.

Feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com

Abbie-Evans

I used this app and it's really good, now my images are all resized, i recommend this application for all.

May 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. As the founder, I would love to know how we could improve the app to make it even better for you. Feel free to reach out and let us know (hello@pixc.com).
- Holly

Suffice Boutique

I use this app to resize product photos on my Shopify site. The app is user-friendly and really easy to use!

March 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. We would love to know what we could do to improve the app and your experience. Feel free to email me (Holly) at hello@pixc.com

Sweet Rose Boutique

This app helped me resize my photos so they all were the same size. It made my website look so much more professional.

March 1, 2019

Thank you for using the Photo Resize app. I’m happy to hear that it made your website look more professional.

Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the app? What would make the app perfect? :) We value your feedback. We use feedback from customers like you to further develop great features for the app.

Feel free to reach out to us at hello@pixc.com if you have any questions or if you need any help.

Betet-Paris

very goood .
Tres rapide et efficace .J'adore bien
.......................................................................................

March 1, 2019

Merci beaucoup :)

HelectroniC

Some images are not centered after automatic resizing. Try to correct this if possible. Good application to encourage.

March 4, 2019

Sorry to hear the app did not work 100% for you. We've reached out to you via email so we can get it sorted. Please get in touch with us at hello@pixc.com so we can further assist you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8