Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Kofi Kreations

I had issues with the app but pixc support was very helpful to resolve the issue. They were very fast to respond and provided excellent service.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad to hear that we could help you resolve the issue. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. 😊

The Memory Seat

I used this app to resize the photos in my store, It quickly did all the work or me. Just a few minutes and it was done. Will wait to see how efficiently it works.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm glad to know you find it easy and fast to use. If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out. 😊

ARTISAN DELUXE

This app is fantastic! I would HIGHLY recommend it for you website makers who are doing multiple things at one time and need some help.

February 24, 2021

I'm glad you find our photo resize app useful. If you have suggestions or you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Hazel and Fox Boutique

This app has help me quite well!, the only down side if you have to pay to have your photos resized.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We would *love* to be able to process everything for free however unfortunately like all businesses we have costs too (servers, developers, customer support). 🙃

Fashion and Home Goods Shop

I used this app to help me resize my images. Saves time. Great app! My photos look great! Check it out!

November 1, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we could save you time. Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else! 😀

Klotz Forestry & Outdoors

Not bad so far, will see how it goes and may end up subscribing to it.... thanks. seems easy to use etc

October 7, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Our team has reached out to see how we can further help you. 🙂

Jada Rose Boutique

so far so good very easy to use. my first time using it. This app is amazing. I downloaded it to help make my website look the same with the same size photo and this app provided me with that help

September 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear that you liked the app. Our customer support team have sent you an email to ask what you'd like to see us improve on to make it a 5-star experience. Hope to hear from you soon! 🙂

Glizzy Glo

This app is the bomb, I wished they offered a better free plan though. I would have to research an app that has an totally free plan, as the offer that is stated isn't in my budget.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. We would love to be able to offer everything for free. However, unfortunately, we need to charge so we can keep building solutions and products to help merchants like yourself. 😊 Feel free to reach out to our customer support team and we will see how we can further help you during this time.

Sleeky Silk.co

This app does exactly what it says and it does it incredibly easy..I just installed, clicked and in less than 5 minutes the app did what would have taken me a hours to do. Definitely a great help. My page photos are sized perfectly..thank you!

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Glad we could help you. 😊

TCGVault

Quite useful so far, would recommend. Curious to see how useful it can be for me and my store in the future.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We have had one of our team members reach out to see how we can further help you. 🙂

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11