Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Klotz Forestry & Outdoors

Not bad so far, will see how it goes and may end up subscribing to it.... thanks. seems easy to use etc

October 7, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Our team has reached out to see how we can further help you. 🙂

Jada Rose Boutique

so far so good very easy to use. my first time using it. This app is amazing. I downloaded it to help make my website look the same with the same size photo and this app provided me with that help

September 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear that you liked the app. Our customer support team have sent you an email to ask what you'd like to see us improve on to make it a 5-star experience. Hope to hear from you soon! 🙂

Glizzy Glo

This app is the bomb, I wished they offered a better free plan though. I would have to research an app that has an totally free plan, as the offer that is stated isn't in my budget.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. We would love to be able to offer everything for free. However, unfortunately, we need to charge so we can keep building solutions and products to help merchants like yourself. 😊 Feel free to reach out to our customer support team and we will see how we can further help you during this time.

Sleeky Silk.co

This app does exactly what it says and it does it incredibly easy..I just installed, clicked and in less than 5 minutes the app did what would have taken me a hours to do. Definitely a great help. My page photos are sized perfectly..thank you!

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Glad we could help you. 😊

TCGVault

Quite useful so far, would recommend. Curious to see how useful it can be for me and my store in the future.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We have had one of our team members reach out to see how we can further help you. 🙂

Daily Fashion Finds Boutique

so far, pretty good. Photos are not all uniform after resizing, but it could be my previous editing job. Will definitely use going forward.

August 2, 2020

Thank you for giving us a try. We reached out to you about the images that didn't come out the way you needed them too. Please look out for our email. We would love to help.

Soft and Cozy Rugs

This app is great when it works properly. My images are several different sizes which does not look very professional . Wish I knew why this happens and if there is something I could do on my end that would make it work better.

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We'd love to look into this for you. I understand our team is already in discussion with you about the issues you described. Should you have any other concerns, please send them to hello@pixc.com 😊

Premium Lounge

The images are resized. Is there any possibility to optimize the image so that every image is centered?

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. The app is designed to adjust the aspect ratio of your images only. I'm afraid it doesn't have this feature YET.
Should you have any other questions or feature requests in the future, please send us an email at hello@pixc.com 🙂

The Khalyat Shop

Solid App. It was rather helpful, and it did the job right. I am unhappy with how few images I was able to resize for free, but it's worth the payment for people with a lot of different products and inventory to look professional.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for your review. We would love to be able to provide you with more free images however unfortunately it does cost us to process and store every single image. I hope we managed to save you time that you can spend on other parts of your business.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reach out. 😊

T&N Games

Super easy. A couple of clicks and you're done. I wish it had a little more options on how I'd like to resize things.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We’ve reached out via email to find out about the options you’re looking for, as we think we will be able to help. ☺️

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10