Photo Resize

Photo Resize | Reviews

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

VEA

I like this application, easy to use, everything is clear, works well, thanks to the developers for the application

November 9, 2021

Happy to know you like our photo resize app 😊 Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We're here to help.

Savannah’s Box

I used this app to help with my page loading speeds and I can say it helped with my conversion score!

November 5, 2021

Thanks for the review! I'm really happy to hear our photo resize app helped with your conversions 🤩

Jackie-Lynn Clothing Boutique

pretty good app, it resized my photo to be almost the same size, no problem with this app at all. Also the cost is very cheap, so even if you have to pay if reasonable.

October 13, 2021

I appreciate you taking the time to write this feedback. We've also reached out to see how else we can make your experience using our app better. 😊

OOZA Jewelry

The app's team is very helpful. I was confused how to use the app and they contacted me to explain and guide.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I have asked the team to check what went wrong. Unfortunately, we didn't find images resized under your account. We have reached out to you to better assist you.

Kofi Kreations

I had issues with the app but pixc support was very helpful to resolve the issue. They were very fast to respond and provided excellent service.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad to hear that we could help you resolve the issue. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. 😊

The Memory Seat

I used this app to resize the photos in my store, It quickly did all the work or me. Just a few minutes and it was done. Will wait to see how efficiently it works.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm glad to know you find it easy and fast to use. If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out. 😊

ARTISAN DELUXE

This app is fantastic! I would HIGHLY recommend it for you website makers who are doing multiple things at one time and need some help.

February 24, 2021

I'm glad you find our photo resize app useful. If you have suggestions or you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Hazel and Fox Boutique

This app has help me quite well!, the only down side if you have to pay to have your photos resized.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We would *love* to be able to process everything for free however unfortunately like all businesses we have costs too (servers, developers, customer support). 🙃

Fashion and Home Goods Shop

I used this app to help me resize my images. Saves time. Great app! My photos look great! Check it out!

November 1, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we could save you time. Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else! 😀

Klotz Forestry & Outdoors

Not bad so far, will see how it goes and may end up subscribing to it.... thanks. seems easy to use etc

October 7, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Our team has reached out to see how we can further help you. 🙂

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11