Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

YouHealth

awesome app!! I loved how easy it was to integrate with my existing workflow. I'd recommend anyone use this!

Little Olive Baby Boutique

Love that the app does it all automatically. It would have taken me ages otherwise. All images are scanned and then any issues are highlighted and fixed at the click of a button.

January 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad you like the app. We work hard to provide a good experience. If you have any feature requests or need help with anything else, please let us know.

Couture Di Pari

I used this app to help resize and maintain my store in uniform sizes, works like a charm and the cost is reasonable since there is not pay by amount as some apps charge. So far it works well for me so will recommend it to anyone to try. Anymore updates to its function i will gladly welcome, but for now its all good.

January 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can help with anything else. 😀

N-Store

Fournissez des détails sur ce que vous avez apprécié ou non dans l'utilisation de cette application. Vos commentaires peuvent aider d'autres marchands à décider d'utiliser cette application.

January 5, 2020

Merci pour les 5 etoiles. 🌟

Haley Rochelle

Super easy to use and took just a few minutes. It really made my site more uniformed looking. I really recommend this!

December 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and recommending us! Feel free to contact us if we can help with any other product image editing needs.

The Owl Collective

I used this app to resize all images used in our new storefront. It worked well - providing useful input as to what images required resizing and then did that work very well. We will subscribe to the monthly service, as our product photography will likely change frequently after our soft opening period.

December 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! Reach out if we can assist you with anything else.

Boutique WOCA

Super simple yet super efficient.
Zero headache solution to images conversion/optimization/
What else ?

December 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. Please feel free let us know if we can help with anything else.

Arkive Scooters

Did exactly what I needed it to do with no fuss, which is exactly what I need in an app. Would recommend.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for your review! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else 😀

OutLASHt® Eyelash extensions

This was an amazing experience. My load times were reduced dramatically. These guys know what they are doing. I love how all I had to do was click a few buttons.

November 26, 2019

Thank you for your review! 🥳 Glad we could help you.

Heritage Co.

So easy to use and the cohesively sized photos look fantastic on my website. Thank you so much for this valuable tool!

November 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if you need help with any other image editing needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116