Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Ol'Arthur Solace Relief

I used this app to resize my photo. It has made my photos look more professional. I enjoying this app

Zoe Beauty Supply

We use this app to help me resize the images to make it look more professional. We are very happy with some of the results

January 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review 😊 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Oleavicin Care

Very convenient and super simple. This would have taken much longer - saving time means saving money after all!

January 6, 2021

100% time = money! We couldn't agree with you more and so happy we could save you time. Thank you for taking your valuable time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it and are here if you need anything at all 😃

Lumina Sol

I'm a first time store owner with minimal computer literacy, and this app worked beautifully in a matter of seconds to make my store look 1000% better.

January 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! So glad to hear that we could help you make your store look better so quickly. Reach out if we can assist with anything else. 😊

Esskay 4

I try this app and loved what it did for the look of my store. I was expecting much less but it was very helpful

December 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad you found our app useful! 🙂

WhippCream

I used this app to resize the images for better optimisation. It helped me a lot. I think this is perfect for basic resizing and automated feature is even greater.

December 18, 2020

Glad we could help you! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. 😀

The Guitar Boutique

So helpful to my small business with a big schedule. We'd still be resizing every photo separately over the weekend. Thanks again!

December 18, 2020

Glad we could help! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. 😊

Leather Needle Thread

Very easy to use and effective! i would definitely recommend this app. perfectly does the job it said it would

December 10, 2020

Thanks for recommending our Photo Resize app! Reach out if we can help you with anything else 😊

Tuff Grit

I used this App to help me edit and resize photos on my store and it is one of the best I have used. Quick and efficient. Incredible. Thank you Pixc

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could help. Please feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else at all 😁

Beauty In BeastMode Fitness Apparel

great app and will recommend to friends. it was easy to download and start using on my website. def get it

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the app and recommending us! 😃

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 129 130