Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Bmore Bae Boutique

I used this app to help me rseize my images and to make everything more cohesive. Perfect!
Thank you!

Ayva's Closet

Love how it can be all resizes at once and I dont have to do it one by one. Other apps that I tried made me do it one picture at a time. This app is super fast and easy.

sugarandbear

Awesome apps! Is simple and easy to use. Just go with one click and done with the resizing of image. Great apps for first time user in Shopify and who is not good at image resizing format . Highly recommended.

August 19, 2021

Thanks for your review! I'm happy to hear were able to help you out and appreciate the recommendation, too 😊

Nordic Wellness Drinks

love it and it is so easy to use... I used the free plan for my site and expect to use the paid plan when we scale up.

August 19, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. Glad you liked how our photo resize app is easy to us. 😊

BIERBOX

I resized pics to improve the speed of my website, and the whole process with Photo Resize was smooth and seamless! I highly recommend the app.

August 15, 2021

Thanks for recommending the app and taking time to leave a review 😊 Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

The Beauty Bar xmoorehair

This app helped me resize all my images in less than 5 minutes. Would recommend to save you time and worry.

August 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and the recommendation. I'm glad our photo resize app was able to help you save some time on resizing.

Zampette Pelose™ - The Store For Our Pet

This app is perfect for resizing photos, I used it for my store zampettepelose.com; I recommend it to anyone who wants professional photos.

August 8, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback 😊 Always glad to hear from our users.

DIVA GLAM HAUS

Great app! It good at finding the photos and updating the images automatically for you. App is easy and user friendly.

August 8, 2021

Thanks for the review! Happy to hear you find our photo resize app easy to use 😊 Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions to improve our app.

i-threadz

awesome app i did not even know i needed. Thanks to the resize of my images my store loads better and faster.

August 5, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! Glad our photo resize app was able to help you make your store look better and load faster 😊 Let me know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Lockenliebe

This app is amazing! The integration was super fast und the resizing process was a no brainer. Now we have all photos n the correct size after a few minutes.

August 3, 2021

Great to hear you found our photo resize app easy to use 😊 Let us know if there's anything else we can help with. Thanks for your review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140