Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Leovani

Location United Arab Emirates

I really like this app. I could save alot of time by using it and I would difinitely recommend it to all online product sellers on Shopify.

June 24, 2022

Thanks for your feedback and recommendation 😊 I'm glad we're able to help you save time from resizing your photos.

Respite & Resources

Exceptional - super easy process, everything was automatic! Took a few seconds and everything was optimized! Great job!

June 14, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 😍 I'm glad you find it super easy to use. If you have any feedback / suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

The Murphy-Rigby Homestead

So far so good but it is asking me to use 100 characters in this review which is a lot to ask from someone taking the time to leave a review.

June 14, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 😊 I'm sorry about the minimum character count. Unfortunately, that's something required by Shopify and we have no control over it 😌 Still, thank you for taking the time.

umatters

Location Kuwait

I used this app to help me resize my photos. so my website will look professional, and hopefully, I service more customers.

June 14, 2022

I'm also hoping you'll be able to cater to more customers for your business! Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. I'm glad you find our app useful 😊

PACKEDD

Location Rwanda

works really perfect and in a few minutes, really happy for what this app have helped me achieve. works smoothly without affecting other images on the site.

June 14, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I'm glad we're able to help you make your online store look more uniform! 😍

pawfecto.au

Location Australia

LIFE CHANGING! I spent day's trying to resize a photo on Canva. Being a new business owner on a budget i was trying to save money by designing my own website & photo resize saved my sanity. Amazing feature - absolutely life changing!

June 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback 🤩 I'm really glad you find it useful and we're able to help you save money and time working on your product images.

Oates Bikes

Great app, very easy to use, hardly ever need the support team! Highly recommended for first time users

May 31, 2022

Thanks for taking the time for this review and the recommendation. I'm glad you find our photo resize app easy to use. 😊

Honey & mint co

Location Australia

The app was easy to use. worked well on my photos. It was very fast and efficent. I will use it again

May 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback on our photo resize app 😊 Glad it works well for you. If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Unique Flavors LLC

Very easy to use. I still have the free plan but I am looking into an upgrade. The installation was also easy to do.

May 27, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm glad you find our app easy to install and easy to use. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any concerns 😊

L'Americano

Location Italy

Tutto bene, le ftoto sono state sistemate a costo 0. Cosa vuoi di più? un lucano? un amaretto? no, una bella app semplice da usare. grazie

May 22, 2022

Grazie per aver dedicato del tempo a lasciare questo feedback. Sono felice di poterti aiutare con le foto dei tuoi prodotti. 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 152 153