Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Simon Says Sex

Excellent! The app is intuitive and responsive. I was able to resize 323 images in under 10 minutes.

Lotus Skin Australia

super easy to use and love the fact that's its free and can grow with my store as I need more photos added.

Nano Ionic MFG

So awesome! I use this with all of my Shopify stores. Super easy, and very reliable. I love the flexible plans as well.

Henrybags.co.uk

Absolutely amazed. My products were all just slightly out of line with each other due to my photo size. Downloaded this app and within 4 minutes all of my photos on the site were resized with no issues at all. My catalogue on henrybags.co.uk is now all perfectly lined up and it looks a billion times better. This app also managed to make my header pictures look better.... something I didn’t expect. One of the quickest and easiest shopify apps I’ve used yet.

TC Straps

Very fast and efficient....a real time saver for all the images in your Shopify store. Give it a try

Ol'Arthur Solace Relief

I used this app to resize my photo. It has made my photos look more professional. I enjoying this app

Zoe Beauty Supply

We use this app to help me resize the images to make it look more professional. We are very happy with some of the results

January 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review 😊 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Oleavicin Care

Very convenient and super simple. This would have taken much longer - saving time means saving money after all!

January 6, 2021

100% time = money! We couldn't agree with you more and so happy we could save you time. Thank you for taking your valuable time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it and are here if you need anything at all 😃

Lumina Sol

I'm a first time store owner with minimal computer literacy, and this app worked beautifully in a matter of seconds to make my store look 1000% better.

January 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! So glad to hear that we could help you make your store look better so quickly. Reach out if we can assist with anything else. 😊

Esskay 4

I try this app and loved what it did for the look of my store. I was expecting much less but it was very helpful

December 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad you found our app useful! 🙂

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 129 130