Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

nyIwear

Just try it. I am more than satisfied Made my site look much better with a few clicks I have 850-1000 products and not all the images are the same size which made the titles not line up on TURBO theme. All fixed in minutes.

August 9, 2020

Glad to hear that you are more than satisfied with our Resize Photo app!
If you have any suggestions or feature requests, please reach out. And THANK YOU for taking the time to leave us a review 😊

Wash's Up

It does the resizing for you in a click of a button. At first, I thought it was not going to work but when I give it try, It works great. I just wish I would have sign up when I first know about it.

August 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! 😃 If we can help with anything else, please reach out.

NaturBaker

Great app! I use it all the time and it is so helpful. It doesn't take long and the process overall is extremely simple.

August 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad our app could help you. Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests. 😊

Tackle Any Battle

This app helped all my product images look organized. i am happy that tis product exist to help better my store

August 4, 2020

Glad we could help you! Thanks for taking the time to review our app. 😁

Smart Center Brasil

So nice app, it make the work for me and save me a lot of time, and has a free trial!! It really worth it. Thank you

August 4, 2020

Thank you for your review 😀 Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything.

أنية المنزل

VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D

VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D VERY GO0D

August 3, 2020

Savvy Touch

Knowing enough to make changes within my site but always struggling with pics. downloaded this app & within 5mins had resized & improved the overall look of our site....super stoked!
Savvy Steve www.savvytouch.com

August 2, 2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review! Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else. 😃

I Am Grateful For

Great! So amazing. Too easy. I so appreciated the help. Amazing. Wonderful. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.

August 2, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending us.
Reach out if we can assist with anything else 😀

Bigboxxes

Does a great job. Identified and resized my images in seconds. Will recommend it for stores of any size.

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommending our app 😀

Rapiditox

GENIAL ME FUNCIONO SUPER RAPIDO Y SUPER FACIL LO RECOMIENDO SIN NINGUN PROBLEMA, EN MENOS DE 20 MINUTOS AJUSTO TODAS MI IMAGENES

July 26, 2020