Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Scarlett Rose Organic

This app is super amazing, it's easy to use and a must-have if you want your Shopify store to look awesome. highly recommend this app and it should always be installed and used when you add new pictures or products

simply stitchd

the easiest app in the world - worked perfect, easy to install, I even used the free version - thank you so much!!!

Visage Athletics

Easy to use and does not slow down my store. Easy to use and does not slow down my store. Easy to use and does not slow down my store.

COOLN APPAREL

VERY SIMPLE! I LIKE THE IT WAS ALMOST AUTOMATIC. I highly recommend to make your site smoother. 10/10

Bmore Bae Boutique

I used this app to help me rseize my images and to make everything more cohesive. Perfect!
Thank you!

September 20, 2021

Happy to hear we're able to help you resize your product photos. Thanks for taking the time to write your review 😊

Ayva's Closet

Love how it can be all resizes at once and I dont have to do it one by one. Other apps that I tried made me do it one picture at a time. This app is super fast and easy.

September 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback 🤩Glad you find our photo resize app easy to use and fast. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our app, please let us know.

sugarandbear

Awesome apps! Is simple and easy to use. Just go with one click and done with the resizing of image. Great apps for first time user in Shopify and who is not good at image resizing format . Highly recommended.

August 19, 2021

Thanks for your review! I'm happy to hear were able to help you out and appreciate the recommendation, too 😊

Nordic Wellness Drinks

love it and it is so easy to use... I used the free plan for my site and expect to use the paid plan when we scale up.

August 19, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. Glad you liked how our photo resize app is easy to us. 😊

BIERBOX

I resized pics to improve the speed of my website, and the whole process with Photo Resize was smooth and seamless! I highly recommend the app.

August 15, 2021

Thanks for recommending the app and taking time to leave a review 😊 Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

The Beauty Bar xmoorehair

This app helped me resize all my images in less than 5 minutes. Would recommend to save you time and worry.

August 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and the recommendation. I'm glad our photo resize app was able to help you save some time on resizing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140