Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Seifenbrause

Perfect analyze. Very fast and quick resizing of the pictures on our website. It does what it says.

June 10, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad we're able to meet your expectations. If there's anything else we can help with, please contact us 😊

bclarkart

I noticed my site is a lot quicker since installing. I appreciate the developers who spent the time creating this app.

June 9, 2021

Thank you as well for using our app 😊 It's really good to hear that we're able to solve your problem and made your store load faster. If there's anything else we can help you with, please reach out.

Monohunt

Simple and quick to use. Free/cheap. It took about one or so minutes to finish resizing the pictures on my site.

June 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you find our photo resize app easy to use. If there's anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to reach out. 😄

Nasal Aid

This app had everything figured out! So happy to find it. So easy to use. Thank you for all the help!

June 9, 2021

We really spent time to make sure we solve merchant's problem. I'm glad you think so, too! 😊

If you have suggestions, or you need help with anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact us.

vapepachere

I used the app because the photos I used on my website did not match in term of size. I did not have high expectations. As soon as I launched the app it started scanning all my photos. I think about an hour later I received a mail explainign that the scan was over and asked wether I wanted to resize or not. It took 10 more minutes to resize 32 pictures. Good job

June 9, 2021

I'm glad to hear that you're happy with our photo resize app! We made sure that it's easy to use and very convenient for our users so you can focus on what matters to your business. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review 😊

Healing Massage Chairs

This app helped make the product page look neat by aligning the pictures to the right size. Useful if you have different size pictures from different suppliers

June 9, 2021

I'm glad we're able to help your store looking neater! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We love to help 😄

The Hodling Company

Quick and easy and optimized without thinking about it! Thank you for the free plan to try it out. ty!

June 9, 2021

Thank you also for your review 😊 We built this app to make sure it's hassle free and fast for our users. Please reach out if you have any questions or recommendations about our app. We love to hear from our users.

Drink2Shrink Pounds Community

it was a quick and easy process. i don't have many photos, but i want my website to perform at its best. thanks!

May 30, 2021

Thanks for your review! 😊 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Cooking Gadgets and Beyond

Used this app several times for photo resizing. Definitely plan on using the app again in the future when needed.

May 25, 2021

I appreciate taking the time to leave a review. Please reach out if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Bodhi Play Couch

this app is great and i have used it lots, recommend it for everyone, love love wonderful app thanks so much

May 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback on our photo resize app! If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 135 136