Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

LA PIRI | BOUTIQUE EN LIGNE DE MAILLOTS DE BAIN SEXY FRANÇAIS |

even tho it's my first time, It was very easy to use, and it saves a lot of time, not enuff to write a 100 characters tho

EazySmartLife

easy to use and very helpful. I hope it will be more update because a lot of things I need to do in this shopify

LaBelleVieHome

I used this app to get consistency in my product photos. It saved me so much time! It was super fast and easy to use.

Prizewear

This app proved to be useful. Would recommend it to other store owners to improve website upload time

April 1, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review and for recommending our app. Reach out if we can help with anything else. 😁

Nairi & Co

I used this app to help me with resizing photos on my Shopify site! It was so painless and easy! Thanks!

April 1, 2021

Glad we could help! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. 😊

Corgi Socks

I used this app to resize images on my website, it was super easy and quick to use. It showed clearly which images needed altering and you can deselect/select as required.

March 22, 2021

I appreciate you taking the time leaving this feedback. I'm glad our photo resize app can help you with your product photos. We built it to make sure that it's easy and fast for you to manage your product images. Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with!

Stylish Australiana

Quick easy automated way to identify and resize images on your shopify store. Several plans to choose from depending on how large your store is.

March 22, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Glad our photo resize app was able to help you with your images. We built it to make sure it's easy and fast for you to handle your photos. Please reach out if you have other feedback or concerns.

Youmorestore

Good app and great service.......................................................................................

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! If there's anything else we can help you with, just reach out. We'll do our best to assist you.

MaWeePet Art on Apparel- Designer boots and bags

i used this app to resize to make my store speed faster, they have a free version of 50 photos. wish it was more

March 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. I'm happy that our app was able to help you with your images and your store speed. Please do reach out if you need help with anything else.

Qween Heir

This app does just as is says it will. I downloaded this app to resize and it not only resized it speed up my store.

March 22, 2021

Glad to hear our photo resize app was able to help you with your product photos and store speed! Thanks for this review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 132 133