Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Fundraising For A Cause

I used Opinew to help link stores together and show the reviews customers have left for our products across our different marketplaces. it is an Incredibly handy tool and easy to use. The support staff is very helpful and nice to talk to. Recently had a list of questions for them and they answered every single one quickly and in detail!

Soy Lite Candle Supplies

The support was great. Helped in 5 minutes and got working for me. I would recommend to anyone looking to build there site.

NAIPO.co.uk

Awesome app! Tomasz from the support is extremly helpful and is also available on weekends! Besides, the import function really helps to get your website going. We tested 3 review apps and this is by far the best. A must have!

Superink.ca

very good service, very prompt and responsive! thanks! I talked with customer service, they proved to be professional!

eBidet.pl

Amazing product support. I feel like I have another team member near me who can answer any question in no time. Huuuge kudos to you guys!

MrGspot.com

I hit the chat button and asked for set up help and within minutes they set up my widgets. and were pleasant throughout. Support from a service provider is KEY. I have not had a chance to use the app, so i will give 5 stars up front just based on the interaction. As long as the tool and service works it should remain at 5.

Jimbeels

I had a question and Tomasz answered me within minutes and configured the whole app for me as I wished. It's Sunday. :) That's the kind of service I like. :) 5 Stars.

Skeie's Jewelers

I reached out for help with my structured data issue on a Saturday and Tomasz was very happy to help. This company has excellent and timely customer service. Thanks again!

Savages-Shop

Je les ai contacté pour l'application car j'avais des questions et ils ont été au top ils ont su répondre à mes attentes . Je suis satisfaite merci

Honeywell Bikes

Excellent and quick customer service, and affordable plans. Got some help customize the review option for different products. I enjoy the app so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89