Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

Better Boat

App is amazing. I tried 3 other review apps before this one and am incredibly happy. The chrome tool makes it a breeze and I had a problem with rich snippets in my structured data and their support fixed it in no time. Highly recommend this app.

progameroom.com

Awesome app was able to import reviews from multiple brands such as amazon and ebay and helped boost my conversions!!

Shopwhomen

Great app once time open this app i really to use so it see easy and congratulation this, thanks you

ClaireAustin0_0

Just bomb! Chose this plugin from hundreds of others and stopped at it as here
- multifunctionality
- There is an opportunity to always change color And so on anything you want
- THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS SUPPORT!
Manager Tomasz connected and in 5 minutes made tasks on which I tormented 3 days. I RECOMMEND TO ALL! SUPER!

Game Gear

Best Reviews app I ever used. Much better than the shopiy one and the other alternatives. The best part about this App is that it supports Aliexpress, too!

Iron Flask

Talk about going above and beyond! I reached out to Tomas with a simple question and he took it upon himself to help me with an issue that had me at a loss. Super friendly, responsive, and on top of it his solution will save us money!

BODY'N SHAPE ™

One of the best review apps out there. Integrates well with Google which is big for our stores. Customer support is also A+++ - fast to reply and incredibly helpful.

Gage Beasley

babyquo.ro

Super easy to install and configure! Looking forward to use it!
I am sure it will increase conversion

EPIDEALS

I absolutely love this! Within minutes I uninstalled my previous review app to use this one, without even knowing the price of this!! Very good quality, nice amount of features. Overall a very well-made app. I'm happy, thanks!