Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

favuke.com

I was struggling trying to get an app to import reviews from Amazon, I tried almost 6, Opinew is by far the best. Support it great too, highly recommended.

Shopperriffic

I got this app to replace Loox due to Loox's limitation on review importing. This app does exactly what I want and I can import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, and from a spreadsheet. Awesome!

Now, onto support... The support is GREAT! I have a somewhat custom theme that made the integration of the review badges somewhat difficult to add. Tomasz to the rescue... He did for me what I would normally pay my developer to do without hesitation.

I would love it the app integrated with Aftership or some other order tracking app. Loox had this feature and I really would love to see it as part of the Opinew integration suite.

Overall, this app is great and the customer service is top-notch.

Infinity Bliss

Able to import from both Aliexpress & Amazon , which is great! Works great too. Contact support is also fast, helpful & gentlemanly :)

namastewellness

Great app, does everything other apps like loox will do but better. Loox doesn't even have amazon reviews. you can run small shops with professional reviews for free. can't ask for much more from these guys

June 18, 2020

Hi - we can put the review bar on the product for you. Just get in touch with support via our live chat inside Opinew admin.

tumercadilloonline.com

USE ESTE APLICACIÓN Y MI TRAFICO EMPEZÓ A CRECER DE UNA MANERA EXPONENCIAL, DESDE LUEGO LO RECOMIENDO

Baby Safe

Great app, the best for reviews, I used to have alireviews and looks, nowadays they are getting too greedy considering the simplicity of the task. Opinew at least they give extra unique and useful features.

GrizzlyOutdoorsCo

Best bang for your buck review app. Much better than LOOX with great customer service. Highly suggest

Cleanture.co

replied in a min and helped me solved the problem immediately, really quick and surprised, definitely recommended

Lumièret

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE AMAZING FEATURES. Tomasz helped me within 5 minutes of me downloading the app and I must say you get a lot with the free features already. This is way better than Loox, it looks real.

Mosqybite

Love the support. Thanks so much :))Amazing review widget and I just recommend it to everyone seeking for review app