Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

NuvoleBlu

Very useful and functional app! Support is very helpful, super recommended! This is the app I was looking for and I'm really happy with the result!

UpCrate Co

Seems good! Really love that they can import reviews from Amazon and Ebay, where the quality of reviews are much better.

valentines2020

amazing, wanted something changed with the code and they helped ASAP thank you! Would 100% recommend this app over loox

0ne.house

Fonctionne bien! Le service client était également très rapide et professionnel. Je recommande fortement. J'ai utilisé pour importer des avis à partir d'annonces Amazon

Rhino Garden Supply

Works well! Customer service was also very quick and professional. I highly recommend. I used for importing reviews from Amazon listings.

Dropilly

One of the best Service i received for an app on Shopify! Works perfectly, very flexible and modifiable, customer support is the best, solved my issue in a few minutes without even realizing, given the free plan, it offers so much! great application to use!

Farss

It was very easy to install. and it looks good on website because I did not want to ruin the looks of my website.

Hyped Central

Great app. Gets the job done! Also the customer service has been excellent as of now. Daniel and Tomasz have been helping me tweak the app to exactly what I need. Recommended 5/5

BASENOR

Really nice customer service. Recommend! If you want to add some review on your product, that's amazing tool.

Sportout

Christmas day ,but this apps still help me to fixed some problem,It's a warm company.Suggest every people use there app,and also hope you exploit more funtions. :)