Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

The Classiques

Great app for reviews, it does the job perfectly, looks good on my website. highly highly recommended.

Men's bags

Love the app. Does exactly what It supposed to do. And the customer service is awesome they respond to your questions very quick.

Mon Accessoire Auto

Super application. Je ne suis pas développeur web et surtout pas l'aise avec ça. Je cherchais "un assistant" pour m'aider à configurer : je l'ai trouvé. facile d'utilisation. Et plus encore, elle le fait pour nous et demande si on est d'accord (paramétrage automatique ou manuel). Si problème, une équipe support très présente, à n'importe qu'elle heure du jour et de la nuit. Très bien pour les insomniaques comme moi. Au top !

ShakeyBaby

great app, great service. easy to use. Looks better than other apps aswell. thanks guys

ADS Has Solutions LLC

Brand new to the app but the initial setup process was very intuitive. I like it when there isn't too much technical knowledge required.

SUMSANO

I think is the best app that I have used ever, I tried others apps but this is the best, I recommend to use it! .

SHOPADOOPA

Always a fan of using this than Loox, I love getting real feedbacks from Amazon. Images are clear, feedbacks are authentic. I will use this forever. Hope there's a lifetime FREE Plan please....

amiramoonlover

Tomaz responded to my inquiries quickly and solved my issues while explaining how the app worked. Clear and useful advice!

Soniclear

I used to use another popular app for write reviews myself but tat was time consuming. I their app and I really should have way before. Very quick, very clean looking and efficient. Directly importing from amazon is awesome.
The only drowback is the fac that you can only remove images when you import from another source. But it's okay I this app is so good that it doesn't matter.
The customer support is great be the way

AustinCherish

Excellent. Daniel was really helpful in helping me fix my mistake.
They respond quickly. Great support.