Em 11 de dezembro às 15h UTC, a Shopify App Store terá funcionamento limitado devido a uma manutenção programada. Tente acessar mais tarde, logo estaremos de volta!
Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
17 de outubro de 2023

This product reviews app for Shopify is a must-have. I'm thrilled with the results. Authentic reviews build trust and boost conversions. Its integration and customer support are excellent. Very satisfied!

Supremia
Espanha
Aproximadamente 22 horas usando o app
Opinew deixou uma resposta 4 de dezembro de 2023

We're absolutely delighted to hear that you find the Opinew Product Reviews App to be a must-have! Boosting trust and conversions with authentic reviews is exactly what we aim for. Your words of appreciation for our integration and customer support truly mean a lot to us. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's fantastic to know we've hit the mark for you.

Your feedback plays a critical role as we continue to improve and offer an even smoother experience for all our users.

Best Regards,

19 de novembro de 2023

very good and fast

Woodylasercraft
Itália
5 meses usando o app

Hello,

We're delighted to hear that you find our app very good and that it's working efficiently for you. Your feedback encourages us to continue enhancing our product. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience.

Best Wishes,

5 de setembro de 2023

Great help and excellent customer support. I talked with Khushbu and she was amazing! Solved my problem practically instantly!

ScarySlipps
2 meses usando o app
Opinew deixou uma resposta 4 de dezembro de 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our customer support, particularly with Khushbu! Your positive feedback means the world to us. It's fantastic to know that your problem was resolved quickly, as we strive for efficient problem-solving for all our customers. Your support encourages us to continue delivering excellent customer service. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

24 de julho de 2023

We had a small issue with our website where the Opinew app was causing a spinning wheel. I chatted them up and they promptly helped resolve the issue.

Triumph Cutters
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
Opinew deixou uma resposta 4 de dezembro de 2023

Hello! We're so glad that you reached out to us with your concern. It's unfortunate that you had to see the not-so-pleasant spinning wheel on your website. We want to assure you, we're always here to support you quickly and efficiently, just like we did this time. It's comforting to hear you're satisfied with the assistance.

Your feedback and experience is crucial to us and we'd love to hear about your future interactions with our app. Thank you for your 5 star rating, it means a lot to the entire team at Opinew.

Best,

15 de novembro de 2023

Great customer support, the app works very well and integrated with our store.

Tom & Sora Creations
1 dia usando o app
Opinew deixou uma resposta 4 de dezembro de 2023

We're glad to hear that you're finding great support from our team and that the app has integrated well with your store! Your positive feedback is hugely motivating for us. Thanks for taking the time to review Opinew Product Reviews App UGC. We're committed to continuously improving our services based on feedback like yours.

27 de outubro de 2023

I am new to the application and I did not know what to do, so their customer service contacted me, and I really want to praise their help and speed of response, and in particular I want to thank Nisha for her help. She deserves more than 5 stars.

Modi Mask
Arábia Saudita
Aproximadamente 6 horas usando o app

Hello,

We feel thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our customer service team and the helpful assistance you received from Nisha. We're committed to providing swift and effective support, and we're glad it shone through in your case.

Being new to any application can present a learning curve, so never hesitate to reach out if more questions arise in the future. Remember, we're always here to guide you.

We appreciate your 5-star rating and kind words. Thanks for choosing Opinew.

Best Regards,

10 de agosto de 2023

They solved my issue very quickly and with a lot of professionalism, i'm very happy with their services as well!

Otipets
Espanha
4 meses usando o app
Opinew deixou uma resposta 4 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that our team was able to resolve your issue promptly and professionally. Your satisfaction is our top priority and your kind words validate our efforts. Please remember, we're here if you need assistance in the future. Your feedback is key to helping us serve you better. Thanks again for choosing Opinew.

29 de novembro de 2023

Its design is also very appealing to me.
They were quick and were able solve all of our problems.

EV-Shop24
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 14 horas usando o app

Hi there!

We're overjoyed to hear that you're satisfied with our design and speedy problem resolution. We strive to provide a great experience through our Opinew Product Reviews App. Thanks for letting us know that we're on the right track! We value your feedback and look forward to continue providing you the best service possible.

Best wishes,

24 de julho de 2023

The Opinew team was very helpful in helping me install and navigate through the apps.
It allows me to get reviews from customers.

Happy to have them!

Minimalosophy
5 meses usando o app
Opinew deixou uma resposta 4 de dezembro de 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you found our team helpful and that you're content with the functionality of our Opinew Product Reviews App, especially in gathering customer reviews. Your positive words truly make our efforts worthwhile. Feedback like yours maintains our motivation to provide the best service we can. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

18 de julho de 2023

I have been using the Opinew Shopify review plugin for my online store, and I am thoroughly impressed. This app has proven to be an invaluable tool for gathering customer feedback and boosting my store's reputation. The features and functionality provided by Opinew are top-notch.

The installation and setup process were seamless, thanks to the user-friendly interface and clear instructions. It didn't take long for me to start collecting and displaying reviews on my website, which greatly enhanced the credibility and trustworthiness of my products.

But what truly sets Opinew apart is their exceptional customer support. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance, their team was quick to respond and incredibly helpful. They went above and beyond to ensure that I had a smooth experience with the plugin, addressing any concerns or customization requests promptly and effectively.

The level of professionalism and dedication exhibited by the Opinew support team is truly remarkable. They have consistently provided me with insightful guidance and valuable advice to optimize my review system and maximize its benefits for my business.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with Opinew. This plugin has greatly improved my store's reputation, helped me gather valuable customer feedback, and the support I received along the way has been outstanding. I highly recommend Opinew to any Shopify store owner looking to enhance their review system and provide a stellar customer experience.

Thank you, Opinew, for creating such a fantastic app and for delivering equally impressive support. Keep up the great work!

Absolute Eclipse
Reino Unido
3 meses usando o app
Opinew deixou uma resposta 23 de agosto de 2023

Wow! This is huge, thanks so much for the kind and detailed review on our app and service. It's great to see Opinew has had a strong impact on your business already (although we aren't surprised!)

It really makes the extra effort our customer experience team puts in worth it when we see merchants happy with what we are doing.

It sounds cliché, but we really do try to aim to provide the best customer service in the Shopify space. We have recently made some more hires within our customer experience team and we have made sure they are fully aligned with our mission of being the best, so it's great to hear feedback like this to validate what we are doing!

Thanks again!