Opinew Avaliações de Produtos

Opinew Avaliações de Produtos

Plano gratuito disponível. Avaliação gratuita de 14 dias.
Classificação (4,9)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
1341 avaliações
1259 avaliações
Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1259 avaliações
1 de fevereiro de 2023

Very kind and helpful support! This app is very useful and works best with our store.
Thank you Opinew!

HEALFUL
França
Tempo gasto no app: 8 dias
30 de janeiro de 2023

Super convenient. We had a lot of reviews on Amazon and not so much on our website, so it was essential for us to import those on our website. I had a little trouble importing them since i'm not a coder but the support team was super helpful. I recommend!

Squidpoxy Epoxy Resin
Canadá
Tempo gasto no app: 7 dias
30 de janeiro de 2023

Awesome app and easy to use. Live chat is always there to help if you ever need some support. Best review app

XMark
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 23 horas
26 de janeiro de 2023

amazing app for reviews, will highly recommend to anyone who is working with shopify dropship and brand develpment

Solar Pool Ionizers
Tempo gasto no app: 7 meses
26 de janeiro de 2023

The app has been easy to use and I love that I'm able to customize the colors and look to suit our brand. We have run into one or two kinks along the way, but the customer support has been very responsive and helpful. We are currently using the free plan and it does everything we need. Once we begin to grow our store, we will definitely start upgrading as we need more support and features.

BREKX Home + Party
Tempo gasto no app: 11 meses
24 de janeiro de 2023

It is very user-friendly, and also chat support is great especially for someone who is not familiar with shopify. The Opinew staff was very helpful in helping me.

IB2U Store

BetterSleep.no
Noruega
Tempo gasto no app: 2 dias
22 de janeiro de 2023

They are very friendly and respond quickly to my questions.
I have used it for 2 weeks now.
I used another popular app to write reviews but it was tedious.

meta.bodie
Índia
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 10 horas
22 de janeiro de 2023

It is a great site with many great features. Worked well for me. I recommend this site to anyone looking to start.

StyleUs Jewelry
Tempo gasto no app: 4 dias
20 de janeiro de 2023

Awesome app, for how new this app is, they're super convenient. Support team was quick to respond which is enormously helpful, and was able to help with my specific needs.

Big.Little.Gifts