Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC | Reviews

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Shopango.com

Amazing review app. Very easy to import reviews from Amazon and other third-party marketplaces. Additionally, customer service is VERY responsive and always willing to assist you.

Britishmarket uk

After tring multiple review app I could say that this one is the best in shopify, easy to install easy to customise .. support 24/24 . Thanks a lot

Arnold Clark Autoparts

After searching for a while, we narrowed the review app contenders down to 3. We needed something to get our store showing reviews from elsewhere quickly, plus pull in our shops store rating. Opinew came out top and since we've been working with the app there has been very few problems. Anything that we have noticed that needs tweaked, the Opinew support team have been very fast to resolve for us via the built in live chat service. Very pleased with the app and 5 stars for Opinew!

Go Places CA

They provide very flexible plans. If the standard plans don't suit you, guys are ready to go above and beyond for you and create an individual one. Thanks for that!

SleepAlpha

Really really good product review ( and much more). has very good capabilities of capturing reviews manually or by automatic emails. the support is super quick also, its like they're waiting there to help 24/7 :)

Aquatic Experts

This is a wonderful app and I would recommend it. I really appreciate the quick response and help that I have received.

Lovetree Products

Great app for pulling reviews which is does quickly. Integrates smoothly with Shopify and really nice features including a review carousel option for the home page which can be edited. What I really also like about this app is the support they provide, which is very fast to respond and friendly - what's not to like.

Family of Five - Little Ones Little Things

We love this app. It integrates nicely to our website and fits the theme well. It is easy to use too which is handy as I'm not the greatest with technology! !

Cannaisseur

Their chat support is excellent. Simple to use, was intimidated at first but after chatting with support i was good to go

La Casa Luna Boutique

Love this app, it allows for easy importing of reviews. Plus their customer service team are excellent and always available on live chat to help you with any issues!