Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Mission Nutrition

I made the switch to Opinew for our reviews and could not be more pleased. The functionality of the app meets our needs and the staff at Opinew are extremely helpful. Highly recommend!

beauty & slimming

davvero soddisfatto di questa app e dell' assistenza hanno risolto il mio problema subito e con grande professionalità

Peek-a-Boo mini creation

Customer service 10/10 quick answer and easy communication ! The app is easy to use and does exactly what I was looking for ! I am really please with this app!!!

Poised Wanderer

I used the free version of this app for a few months while I finalized my design and really like the interface and effectiveness of showing the reviews. Once I upgraded to the paid version, it was a game changer. The added features really made my reviews shine. One small issue during the configuration phase was quickly sorted out by their customer service and we were off to the races. I would definitely recommend Opinew.

Cosmika

great import service reviews and great customer service, super recommended! Thanks also to the experts who follow you during the installation

Lighting Legends

Great service and reliable app. Would highly recommend this app for its ease of use and the level of customer service received

flyhigh.af

Love you guys! You have made it sooo easy for our clients to give us their honest opinions. There was a tiny learning curve in the beginning but you have made it seamless with world class customer service. I have never needed any other app for these matters either.

EmassK Global

I have been using free plan for 5 months and i found the app is very user friendly and Awesome support from the team. Mr Paul was very patient enough to explain in detail and I am upgrading to paid version. Kudos to Opinew.

Callisty

The Opinew Costumer service helped us to install Widgets very fast . Definitely We recommend the App for everyone that want to push his site to the next level

Venture Heat

Great app, and even better support, with good updates that actually improve user experience. We've been using this app over a year!