Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Natural Lice Products

Very easy to use and support is spot on . Finally we can pull some our great Amazon reviews into our site and this app also projects what sales you get from visitor's reading reviews . Probably the best value for an app on Shopify that i have found in the last 4 years with the customer service to back it .

Crosse Shorts

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I got the app because I needed a solution to bring Amazon reviews onto the site. Getting the Amazon reviews imported was really easy.

The best part is that I actually had a problem with it when I first set it up. It displayed really poorly on product pages for some reason. However, I messaged them and they got back to me within 10 minutes and had it fixed in another 5! Now it looks great!

goshoppingkart

Was a great app. Helps in conversion .greaaat apppp. Every store needs this kind of app. Great for sending reviews

Pets Love Here

Location China

Very good customer support! There are some problems with my theme. In some respects, when I am ready to give up, Tomasz has been helping me solve the problem and don't feel very troublesome. In the end it fits perfectly with my theme.I will not regret choosing it.
Highly recommend it ! 100% ❤️

PetGuru

Location Romania

Easy to install and setup. Friendly user interface. Just do the necessary settings and you can forget about it. Import from Amazon was easy and smooth. Tomasz is a very friendly and helpful guy, you can rely on him to answer all of your questions, or solve any of your requests..

G....wane fashion house

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am having the best experience with this app. it's the first time to be given this kind of prompt service. The App expert Tomasz is very patience and helps with every problem i encounter. If you are not using them you better start now because their service is out of this world. Thank you very much.

Fun Gear

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very good, and the support is helpful. I had a problem and they solved for me very quickly.
Thanks.

MerchBlue

Best app to import reviews. Support team is awesome. They are available anytime to help you. I have used many apps and this is by far the best one.

BONIQ Online Shop

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Everything goes well! Easy import and great support. They always support me in a minute. Everyone must have this app.

Cortrigo

Location Singapore

This app is amazing compare to other review apps that I tried! You can customise the design and import so easily to the website! I seriously tried 6 apps and glad that I found this app. The chat box help was efficient and help me resolve the technical error in 3min!!