Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Matrix Whitening

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Very Easy to import reviews. Tomasz is very responsive and extremely helpful in solving any issues.

Nutrusta

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So, I got the app. Tomasz was online, instantly helped me integrate my store and amazon reviews and all was done in 10 mins. Highly recommended. Look great.

Supa-Peg Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Nice costumer service.
Thomaz was very proactive on helping me set my app and widget. lets test! :)

Comfortably Collared

Great app and even greater support by Tomasz! I was looking for something that would allow my customers to feel like they are purchasing a trusted product even though I am opening a new Shopify store, so importing all of my great Amazon reviews did the job. This app has more features, better functionality, presents the data nicer, and faster support than the other similar app that I tried so it was an easy decision. Thanks again Tomasz!

Astral-Up

Location Brazil

An excellent, easy-to-use app with all the features we need and great support ... will go beyond the apps tops of the category in a short time

Mind, Body & Spiritualism

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Amazing support that offers very technical & indepth help. Had some problems setting this up but very good support that actually cares.

Gym Stuff

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Just what I was looking for - allows reviews to be imported from amazon products to my shopify site, allows review requests to be sent from my shopify orders etc... with voucher codes.

Also, very happy with how straightforward installing the app was and the high level of customer service given.

Thanks Opinew!

My Smart Life Shop

Location France

Great support ! I really appreciate !! Tomasz is really reactive ! even on saturday morning french time ! Many thanks !

99posture

Location France

Fast, easy and flexible application!
Customer service attentive and provides answers very quickly, I strongly advice!

Morsen

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 3 years

best service ever!! They are very nice, please feel to ask for help
I would recommend them~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~