Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Abiye Bec

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Im just getting started with my online store and Opinew was very helpful in getting reviews and every thing I need for it.

giveaway123

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

Just starting my shop and needed a review app and Opinew had all I need. And the support has been really helpful. Recommend!

Luxivia

Location Germany

Very nice app. It helped me a lot with importing reviews from Amazon. Also the customer service is really helpful and friendly. Recommended

sleepybears

I used literally every other review app, and they all seemed to have minor issues and it was nearly impossible to get immediate help. Opinew's live chat function got me through my deadline swiftly. Also, shoutout to tomasz he's awesome and went above and beyond for me

The Shopaholic Baby

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Best App Ever, The customer service is super great, even though i have a problem from another app, they actually help me resolve it ! really appreciate it! 5 star service!!!!

October 10, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. Not a problem at all. Happy we could help out :)

CrochetWorldArt

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support! thank you for everything. Quick help and everything works fine. Easy to use, if you have problems they always will help you!

Kid at Heart

Time spent using app About 2 months

I've tried all the review apps. They all do something a little better than the others but I settled on this one because of excellent support , easy import from multiple platforms and quick loading on product page. Def recommend.

Clawsome Felines

This app is an absolute lifesaver. I Wish I'd found it sooner. And the customer support is just amazing.

Vinmori

Location Hong Kong SAR

Ace! Absolutely great service and really convenient for sellers on amazon to transfer reviews. I would recommend you have a try!

Redlemon Technology Mexico

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app! Perfect import from amazon reviews to our website, Amazing support, they help to install it on an unpublished theme!