Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HappyShapes

The customer service is absolutely amazing very fast response and very very helpful thank you guys!!

March 1, 2019

Trying our very best :)

Mobile Devine

My site is looking real pro because of the amazing customer services provided. Highly recommend.

Vertex Beds, LLC

Best customer service ever! I've tried other apps for product reviews and when I need customer service, they would take forever (days) or no respond at all. Here I got the help I needed with minutes and the app is awesome!

Incredible Connect Shaun

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Working beautifully. Support guy Tomasz helped me get stars to appear under the listings in featured categories when they weren't appearing. Now my site is glittered with review stars. Its looking real Pro. Real legit

Natural Lice Products

Very easy to use and support is spot on . Finally we can pull some our great Amazon reviews into our site and this app also projects what sales you get from visitor's reading reviews . Probably the best value for an app on Shopify that i have found in the last 4 years with the customer service to back it .

Crosse Shorts

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I got the app because I needed a solution to bring Amazon reviews onto the site. Getting the Amazon reviews imported was really easy.

The best part is that I actually had a problem with it when I first set it up. It displayed really poorly on product pages for some reason. However, I messaged them and they got back to me within 10 minutes and had it fixed in another 5! Now it looks great!

goshoppingkart

Was a great app. Helps in conversion .greaaat apppp. Every store needs this kind of app. Great for sending reviews

Pets Love Here

Location China

Very good customer support! There are some problems with my theme. In some respects, when I am ready to give up, Tomasz has been helping me solve the problem and don't feel very troublesome. In the end it fits perfectly with my theme.I will not regret choosing it.
Highly recommend it ! 100% ❤️

PetGuru

Location Romania

Easy to install and setup. Friendly user interface. Just do the necessary settings and you can forget about it. Import from Amazon was easy and smooth. Tomasz is a very friendly and helpful guy, you can rely on him to answer all of your questions, or solve any of your requests..

G....wane fashion house

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am having the best experience with this app. it's the first time to be given this kind of prompt service. The App expert Tomasz is very patience and helps with every problem i encounter. If you are not using them you better start now because their service is out of this world. Thank you very much.