Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited May 4, 2020

After testing other applications, I find that it is easy to use and clear. I just installed it, so I don't yet have feedback on the feedback from my customers. As soon as I have reviews from my customers, I will post my review again.

Zabazio
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 19, 2019

Im just getting started with my online store and Opinew was very helpful in getting reviews and every thing I need for it.

Abiye Bec
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited October 16, 2019

Just starting my shop and needed a review app and Opinew had all I need. And the support has been really helpful. Recommend!

giveaway123
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 14, 2019

Very nice app. It helped me a lot with importing reviews from Amazon. Also the customer service is really helpful and friendly. Recommended

Luxivia
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 12, 2019

I used literally every other review app, and they all seemed to have minor issues and it was nearly impossible to get immediate help. Opinew's live chat function got me through my deadline swiftly. Also, shoutout to tomasz he's awesome and went above and beyond for me

sleepybears
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited October 11, 2019

Best App Ever, The customer service is super great, even though i have a problem from another app, they actually help me resolve it ! really appreciate it! 5 star service!!!!

The Shopaholic Baby
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Opinew replied October 10, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. Not a problem at all. Happy we could help out :)

October 5, 2019

Great support! thank you for everything. Quick help and everything works fine. Easy to use, if you have problems they always will help you!

CrochetWorldArt
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 3, 2019

I've tried all the review apps. They all do something a little better than the others but I settled on this one because of excellent support , easy import from multiple platforms and quick loading on product page. Def recommend.

Kid at Heart
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 26, 2019

This app is an absolute lifesaver. I Wish I'd found it sooner. And the customer support is just amazing.

Clawsome Felines
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 25, 2019

Ace! Absolutely great service and really convenient for sellers on amazon to transfer reviews. I would recommend you have a try!

Vinmori