Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Beads and Dangles

I would give this app 10 stars if I could!!!! I never dared hope I would find an app that would allow me to import my Amazon reviews. The app is easy to use and the customer support is second to none. I haven't set up the email requests yet but feel confident it will be as easy to do as everything else has been so far. It has certainly ramped up the look and feel of my website and the "social proof" I have needed is now in place.

Pure Collagen

Easy to install and set-up with amazing customer service assistance to install the stars plug-in - Tomasz was super efficient and an awesome help. Great experience.

WildVenture

Great service and support! Reviews looks awesome!
Installing it was easy and trouble free. Recommended

Small Pets and Company

Great customer service - Tomasz has great intentions and that goes a long way in the business world.

Status Anxiety 2

Really great customer service from Tomasz. He is super quick to respond and happy to help as much as possible. The app itself is also really easy to use and looks fantastic on the site. Customers have started using the service pretty much straight away so will be a real asset for us.

Uniquejewellers

Super professional, fast, courteous support! Would definitely recommend this app. I love it :) Plus it makes ur site look 10 times better.

123guy

This app is great, easy to use and have a great support team.

Vernal Beauty

Must have app if you are a long time seller in Amazon and are importing reviews for Amazon. At first is limited to 50 but just contact CS and they'll do the rest. Which by the way are EXTREMELY responsive, professional and efficient.

Plugin doesn't look good, contact them and in minutes issue is fix.
Want more reviews added, contact them and they'll manually upload more from the product.

Highly recommend them.

Omega Retail

Outstanding Customer service! Instant access to a pro with a chat box incredible Support. The customer support person loaded the code on a Sunday exactly as I asked. They even went in and fixed broken code and old apps that where making my page load very slow. Thank you so much!!!! Bravo!!

Storepilot

I can easily say that I have never left a review in my life until today! I had a little hick up installing the reviews on the product page due to my complicated theme, however the customer support took care of it. They also went the extra mile to edit and add styling to the plug in. They genuinely care. Thank you very much!