Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fun Gear

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very good, and the support is helpful. I had a problem and they solved for me very quickly.
Thanks.

MerchBlue

Best app to import reviews. Support team is awesome. They are available anytime to help you. I have used many apps and this is by far the best one.

BONIQ Online Shop

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Everything goes well! Easy import and great support. They always support me in a minute. Everyone must have this app.

Cortrigo

Location Singapore

This app is amazing compare to other review apps that I tried! You can customise the design and import so easily to the website! I seriously tried 6 apps and glad that I found this app. The chat box help was efficient and help me resolve the technical error in 3min!!

Matrix Whitening

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Very Easy to import reviews. Tomasz is very responsive and extremely helpful in solving any issues.

Nutrusta

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So, I got the app. Tomasz was online, instantly helped me integrate my store and amazon reviews and all was done in 10 mins. Highly recommended. Look great.

Supa-Peg Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Nice costumer service.
Thomaz was very proactive on helping me set my app and widget. lets test! :)

Comfortably Collared

Great app and even greater support by Tomasz! I was looking for something that would allow my customers to feel like they are purchasing a trusted product even though I am opening a new Shopify store, so importing all of my great Amazon reviews did the job. This app has more features, better functionality, presents the data nicer, and faster support than the other similar app that I tried so it was an easy decision. Thanks again Tomasz!

Astral-Up

Location Brazil

An excellent, easy-to-use app with all the features we need and great support ... will go beyond the apps tops of the category in a short time

Mind, Body & Spiritualism

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Amazing support that offers very technical & indepth help. Had some problems setting this up but very good support that actually cares.