Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 18, 2019

Excellent app! Perfect import from amazon reviews to our website, Amazing support, they help to install it on an unpublished theme!

Redlemon Technology Mexico
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 18, 2019

This is a great app, I like being able to link my product reviews from Amazon to my shopify store. The review section looks professional as well. Also, the automatic e-mail templates are a helpful feature too!

STEPPS Gear
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 17, 2019

Great app that has allowed me to incorporate the function of adding reviews with photos and Thomasz has been very supportive and quick with his responses.

bollyrent
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 16, 2019

Tomasz is a professional and humor guy, he understands my requests very quickly and helped me solved the problem with fastest and easiest way, I am super satisfied with his service and Opinew App, now my product looks perfect on my shop, thank you all!

storeopop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 16, 2019

Great app. I love the multifunctional use for the app - website integration and importing of apps is much easier than other apps

NicheForBeach
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited September 13, 2019

Opinew is a great app for managing reviews from multiple sources. Support is awesome! This allows us to import reviews easily from Amazon, etc, react to negative reviews and highlight the positive ones.

MusclePharm
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 13, 2019

I was able to export reviews from Ebay and seller feedback to input onto Shopify store. I requested support as the purchases wasn't presenting as verified. Tomasz on the live support chat was ever so helpful and fixed it in minutes. Great App!!

Big Beards
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 9, 2019

AWESOME customer support :-)
Prompt reply, highly recommend. Thank you so much Tomasz, really appreciate it.

Two Sisters Instyle
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 8, 2019

i'm using the app and all its features.
it is very easy to use.
all the advertised functions works and the dev support is 24/7 as described.
excellent.!

BazzBuy
Israel
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 6, 2019

I tried this app for reviews. It has images function and could import from amazon. Tomas did a great support job . He fixed issues really fast . anyway this is the best reviews app I had found so far.

muzata.us