Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

thealphadogz.com

Opinew is a great app that i have been looking for. Thank to the app I am able to import reviews from amazon and use those reviews to build trust with my customers. Now Opinew solved that problem. And it allows customers to review with photos, That's awesome. It can improve conversion rate efficiently. And Tomasz is an awesome guy.

MJJC.com

Opinew is a great app that i have been looking for.
Previously, a lot customers asked questions via the shopify product review, and some of the customers even select a 1 star by mistake, thats not good to the conversion rate to our store. Now Opinew solved that problem on review completely.
And Tomasz is very nice guy helping me install the app properly fast.
Thank u guys.

PVP

Awesome and super fast customer service. They went above and beyond my expectations and fixed some issues with my store.
****Best Review App in the market and not expensive like others****
You can import review from anywhere.
The app is optimized and supports all the imports for amazon, aliexpress and ebay.
App is very easy to understand and user friendly.

Beads and Dangles

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I would give this app 10 stars if I could!!!! I never dared hope I would find an app that would allow me to import my Amazon reviews. The app is easy to use and the customer support is second to none. I haven't set up the email requests yet but feel confident it will be as easy to do as everything else has been so far. It has certainly ramped up the look and feel of my website and the "social proof" I have needed is now in place.

Pure Collagen

Easy to install and set-up with amazing customer service assistance to install the stars plug-in - Tomasz was super efficient and an awesome help. Great experience.

WildVenture

Location Israel

Great service and support! Reviews looks awesome!
Installing it was easy and trouble free. Recommended

Small Pets and Company

Great customer service - Tomasz has great intentions and that goes a long way in the business world.

Status Anxiety 2

Location Australia

Really great customer service from Tomasz. He is super quick to respond and happy to help as much as possible. The app itself is also really easy to use and looks fantastic on the site. Customers have started using the service pretty much straight away so will be a real asset for us.

Uniquejewellers

Super professional, fast, courteous support! Would definitely recommend this app. I love it :) Plus it makes ur site look 10 times better.

123guy

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is great, easy to use and have a great support team.