Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ALLISANDRO

I Like opinew. Tomasz is a very very good partners. Thanks very much. Very very professional. I recommend it

Rave Supply

Love the Oberlo integration! Had some issues getting it setup but the support team was right there to assist! Couldn't ask for a better experience :)

Chance

Time spent using app About 3 hours

i just downloaded the app today, but everything works as expected. support team is very responsive and helpful. recommend!

Healthy Techie

Location Spain

Great app! Works perfectly! Had a small issue and Tomasz from customer service solved it right away!

Creative Home

Very nice review app for shopify,
let our customer easier make choise
and very nice / fast support,
you should try it.

Paw Comforts

Great app! Gets the job done and helpful support! i will continue using past my trial def helps conversion rates! Thanks

Blue Light Eye Wear

Great app for reviews and conversions. The tech support is wonderful and took care of my issues right away!

neutralNeck™ - Rated FIRST in Neck Pain Treatment

Location Germany

This is by far the best app for reviews!
The Customer Support is incredibly fast!

I recommend this app!!!

Sport Succès

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

I was looking for an app enabling me to import reviews from Amazon easily and without limitations, and this app seems to be the best one for that.
It's very practical, with a beautiful display as well, and there are also great marketing tools like emails for customers.
And the customer service is great, I got some help quickly to customize some elements.

Queenmee Hair Accessories

I have around 70 products on Amazon for which I wanted to import reviews, and I was delighted to find that the Opinew app worked seamlessly, and was quick and easy to use too. You can tailor it to your requirements regarding filtering reviews etc, and it apparently syncs with Amazon on a monthly basis. I am delighted with the results, I think it is going to really improve conversion on my website. Thank you Opinew.