Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 20, 2019

Was a great app. Helps in conversion .greaaat apppp. Every store needs this kind of app. Great for sending reviews

goshoppingkart
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 20, 2019

Very good customer support! There are some problems with my theme. In some respects, when I am ready to give up, Tomasz has been helping me solve the problem and don't feel very troublesome. In the end it fits perfectly with my theme.I will not regret choosing it.
Highly recommend it ! 100% ❤️

Pets Love Here
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 19, 2019

Easy to install and setup. Friendly user interface. Just do the necessary settings and you can forget about it. Import from Amazon was easy and smooth. Tomasz is a very friendly and helpful guy, you can rely on him to answer all of your questions, or solve any of your requests..

PetGuru
Romania
Time spent using app: 17 days
Edited January 14, 2019

I am having the best experience with this app. it's the first time to be given this kind of prompt service. The App expert Tomasz is very patience and helps with every problem i encounter. If you are not using them you better start now because their service is out of this world. Thank you very much.

G....wane fashion house
Time spent using app: About 4 years
January 9, 2019

Very good, and the support is helpful. I had a problem and they solved for me very quickly.
Thanks.

Fun Gear
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 8, 2019

Best app to import reviews. Support team is awesome. They are available anytime to help you. I have used many apps and this is by far the best one.

MerchBlue
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 26, 2018

Everything goes well! Easy import and great support. They always support me in a minute. Everyone must have this app.

BONIQ Online Shop
Japan
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
December 21, 2018

This app is amazing compare to other review apps that I tried! You can customise the design and import so easily to the website! I seriously tried 6 apps and glad that I found this app. The chat box help was efficient and help me resolve the technical error in 3min!!

Cortrigo
Singapore
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 20, 2018

Very Easy to import reviews. Tomasz is very responsive and extremely helpful in solving any issues.

Matrix Whitening
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
December 20, 2018

So, I got the app. Tomasz was online, instantly helped me integrate my store and amazon reviews and all was done in 10 mins. Highly recommended. Look great.

Nutrusta