Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Opinew
4.9
September 21, 2020

Great support! Provides me with what I need for reviews. Lots of options to to edit your reviews widget.

Saturn Warehouse
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 20, 2020

dfshdfhfghjfdghjfgdjfgjdfgnurtduertunrtyuyytytnytytunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnytnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyjhtghjhhgj

thecalmoptic
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 19, 2020

Awesome app! We use it for all our websites and its by far the best review app. The support ist superior and truly helpful. Daniel answered in a timely manner and solved our problems super fast. Before opinew we used JUDGE.Me and they were at perhaps 50% of what opinew is at - and we used judge.me for a long time! Just great and by far one of our favorite apps.

NAIPO®
Germany
Time spent using app: 16 days
September 18, 2020

wow this app is simple to install and use, other reviews apps would not work or show up on my site it was getting frustrated. Once I found Opinew i was relieved because once I installed the widget I was able to see the review section on my page. Its affordable ill definitely will be sticking to this app!

All Natural Organic Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 16, 2020

Great app! importing reviews from Amazon is super easy and support was very responsive and helpful with additional questions i had - highly recommend!

Modern Pink Paper