Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Leveret Clothing

So far it's great - Opinew's bringing us generated user content with photos and videos and a great dashboard to measure the results.
Excited about the pushing my already amazing store into a higher gear with your app!

Lovery

Great customer service - thanks guys!
I was impressed with their smart reviews feature. Literally didn't have to move a finger and they are showing my best reviews on all products.
And amazing SEO

A Man & His Cave

This app seems extremely powerful and helpful for those looking to build customer trust. Paul Wilson, a member of the customer service team was an absolute pleasure to work with and was helpful throughout the whole journey.

MidnightvixenFitness

Customer support was amazing. I was having some issues they helped me immediately. This app works very efficient and I definitely recommend.

LUX LAIR

So far this app and the support, especially the support, are AMAZING. A+. Daniel in support has been the most friendly and helpful in getting us set up with their review platform on our site, providing live chat and near instantaneous tweaks as requested. Never have I gotten such timely technical support, as it relates to website tweaks and edits. So far, I'm thrilled with the app and look forward to its continued use. Oh, and Paul in onboarding was a pleasure to work with and great in explaining the app and its features.

Art Source - Patents As Art

I highly recommend it! I installed this app before the holiday season in 2021 and I've nearly doubled my review count since through their review collections feaure. What's also really great is there are so many other features included. The price goes up as you scale reviews, but I don't look at that as a bad thing! Also, I would give their customer service and technical service 6 stars if possible!

Kevtek LTD

Great app that work wonders! So simple and also great prices for plans. The support I experienced with the company is amazing as well!

Resilia Brands

I use this app to import reviews from Amazon to my Shopify store. Very easy to navigate and there are a lot of useful tutorial videos available. Online support is super helpful!

egpro.com

A great app supported by a great and responsive team! We appreciate the work that you put in into making your app better

Ramona Lippert

The Support is next level! Those guys are super-fast and ready to help you with any problem. Thats awesome. 100% recommendation :)