Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

faceologyshop

Time spent using app 1 day

The customer service is excellent, they are always available for me if I have questions, and the turnaround time is quick.
I like the notifications that are sent to me when someone leaves a review.
Also, big shoutout to Daniel who helped me set up my reviews from scratch!

MyPlushusa

They helped me to install it and included my first reviews.
This app is extremely useful and powerful for anyone looking to build customer trust.

Azamid

Location Germany

I just downloaded the app to rate products and the customer service was outstanding.
I will never use another review app in my life.

Awesome Swing Sets

Time spent using app About 4 hours

The chat with Daniel was easy and painless. He was able to setup the Opinew app in no time and even did some quick customization for me. Highly recommend.

Bright Home Decor

Time spent using app About 1 month

Romana is extremely helpful and responds quickly to all my questions and requests. Very great support

Vallerta

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great Service! The theme concierge team responds in minutes and has never failed to solve any issue. Our reviews were placed on our store in minutes and look extremely appealing.

BeatrixCavern

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far i had a good experience. requested a free trial extension to better understand the company and they extended my free trial, with no problem. I will be happy to invest my money into Opinew.

Lavelo Bikes

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

very prompt service, good job, Romana
It's a quite a lot functions, and it takes time to fully understand them.

ajresale

WOW, Not only were they quick to respond they were not in a hurry to just set you on your way scratching your head like every other app. They have gone above and beyond. Customer service was quick and efficient.
It took me a few weeks to realize that I needed to publish the reviews manually and then the widget wasn't installed. I am really truly amazed with their customer support and really feel like they care.

Ivaloo Bands

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good! I love how sleek and user friendly this app is. And if you have any issues or questions, the engineers are right there to chat with you live! Daniel was such a big help and answered every question I had right before I launched!