Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Womana Fit

Location Italy

I love this app! Is amazing and the support team is fast and friendly. Definitely recommended! I have tried different review app and this by far the best

enceinture

Location France

This app was perfect for me.
It is very fast, clean, and efficient.
It's affordable and offers excellent customer service.

Tangled Hollow Toys

Just set up automatic email prompts to gather reviews. Easy to use app. Great support staff who were quick to fix an issue I was having.

Proverbial Skincare

amazing! great customer service. patient, fast and convenient. keep up the good work! also very affordable

Hi,
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are glad we were able to meet your expectations.

Rest assured that we will continue to improve the app and provide an excellent customer experience. It was a pleasure serving you.

Have a great rest of the day!

ADX-Computing

This app is very easy to use and the customer support staff is very responsive and very helpful. I've already generated an 5k in sales so far from this review app!

Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! It's awesome to hear that our product has made such a positive impact on your business.
We hope your reviews will continue to increase your sales and conversions 🚀

Have a lovely day!

Spinekur

Location Italy

Really good application, very intuitive, very nice how the reviews are displayed, very responsive support, ready to help you if needed to configure the app in a few clicks,
I've had to try other apps like this in the past, but I can honestly say that I'm very satisfied with the experience.
Also I would like to point out that their price is very competitive

Hi,

Thank you very much for this 5-star review!
We are working every day to make sure that Opinew is the best import review app on the market, and we're delighted to hear you were able to set up all your review management needs with our app.

We hope that you'll continue to use the app and share your experience with us!

All the best,

Life Ready

Location New Zealand

Amazing service - very impressed - will be recommending this to fellow colleagues - As a newbie its extremely simple to use

Hi,

Thank you so much for this 5⭐️ review!
We're delighted to hear you were able to get started with Opinew easily, and we hope you will see the benefits of having reviews on your store quickly 🚀

Have a great day,

Marcozzi of Venice

Location Ireland

I highly recommend this app to all users. They also have great customer support! They were quick to assist me and were very helpful.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Your feedback is critical to our success and we really appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience.

We hope you have a wonderful day :)

JustManly.com

One of the best review applications.
It is a great investment for your business.
It's easy to use, and Daniel provided excellent customer service.

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We’re delighted to hear you like our app and that you were happy with our support!

If you have any issues or questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via chat or email. We’ll be happy to help :)

Have a lovely day,

Macondo Company

Location Netherlands

Everything works well and efficiently-- and they're so nice!
I tried to figure how to import reviews from other apps into Opinew but it was not clear to me and Daniel helped me in no time and responded to my 100 questions! Thank a lot Daniel for your support :)

Hi there,
Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are happy to hear our support team and Daniel hit the mark for you.

If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help :)

Have a great day,