Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

EmassK Global

I have been using free plan for 5 months and i found the app is very user friendly and Awesome support from the team. Mr Paul was very patient enough to explain in detail and I am upgrading to paid version. Kudos to Opinew.

Callisty

The Opinew Costumer service helped us to install Widgets very fast . Definitely We recommend the App for everyone that want to push his site to the next level

Venture Heat

Great app, and even better support, with good updates that actually improve user experience. We've been using this app over a year!

Simons Shoes

Best review app we've used. The Amazon import is fantastic as is the integration with Klayvio. They have great customer service via chat and are always working to make the app better. 10/10 recommend.

AMZCHEF DE

Customer service is very fast, the plug-ins are fully functional, the best comment plugin I've ever used

Tèaura

Awesome team and awesome app
They allowed us to move away from Truspilot and Yotpo to their easy to use platform
Very fast loading time and is not blocked by Firefox default tracking blocker +++++

Highland Parking Services

Very helpful team. Despite a few bumps, they still had the patience to help us get things sorted. Very appreciated.

Ocklawaha Outback

These guys are very helpful to someone is computer illiterate Lots of issues getting my stores online line Opinew has been nothing but helpful, especially Tomasz !!!!

Total Music Nerds

Easy to use app for reviews and excellent customer service- very quick response, and help solving problems, highly recommended!

Goodevas

Wonderful app, great customer service - very fast and helpful communication. They answered my questions and helped me with widgets installation Would recommend!