Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

Diamond Discounts2018

Very Good looking app with the excellent & supportive developer and customer support .. I'm so excited to see the next updates soon

Canine Cardio

The app is great and the support is awesome. I would highly recommend this review app to any store owner.

Anita. thecaninecardioclubstore.com

Breezy Dollars

This is probably one the best app that i would recommend to every store. Importing review is extremely simple, just paste the link and it does alll the works for you. With those high quality amazon based reviews, I was able to get sales!

Gents Against Poaching

Excellent App! Very quick and easy to install and displays all my existing reviews from Amazon without me having to start from scratch on my website.

Had a very minor problem which was quickly resolved by Tomasz, who provided excellent customer service.

Highly recommended if you sell on Amazon.

Hair Triss

App that go along with all themes. Display stars under the product titles, reviews with pictures from aliexpress and amazon and questions.
Great app, awesome support, would definitely recommend.
100% satisfied

Goldstar Games

App displays the ratings below product titles on both product pages and and any other page where that product listing appears. The module is clean, customizable, and importing is SO EASY. I spent hours looking for an app that could import products from amazon easily and beautifully, and one that didn't cost a fortune. This is that app for sure. Customer service is super responsive and helped me customize the review module even further. HIGHLY recommended!

Peachlifeinc

Very responsive customer support and extremely helpful options within the app! Certain functions were only available on opinew.

Chillboys

We love this app! It is very easy to set up and offers simple but powerful benefits. We are able to import our reviews from Amazon and manage settings with no issues. Reviews are so important to help customers feel confident with their purchase. We immediately experienced an increase in our conversion rate after adding Opinew and displaying customer reviews to our visitors. We had a few questions about setting up some of the extra features and the support team was very responsive and helpful. I wish we would have discovered Opinew sooner!

Breezydollar

This app is genuinely what I was looking for! Costumer service is at its point, the app works exactly what i wanted, Im pretty confident this app has a major impact on my conversion rate by importing verified reviews from amazon. Highly recommended fro every store.

Keolashop

This is hands down the best review app!!!!! For all the Shopify store owners doing dropshipping you need this app on your store. Easy to use and EXCELLENT customer service!!!!