Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

Beads and Dangles

I would give this app 10 stars if I could!!!! I never dared hope I would find an app that would allow me to import my Amazon reviews. The app is easy to use and the customer support is second to none. I haven't set up the email requests yet but feel confident it will be as easy to do as everything else has been so far. It has certainly ramped up the look and feel of my website and the "social proof" I have needed is now in place.

Pure Collagen

Easy to install and set-up with amazing customer service assistance to install the stars plug-in - Tomasz was super efficient and an awesome help. Great experience.

WildVenture

Great service and support! Reviews looks awesome!
Installing it was easy and trouble free. Recommended

Small Pets and Company

Great customer service - Tomasz has great intentions and that goes a long way in the business world.

Status Anxiety 2

Really great customer service from Tomasz. He is super quick to respond and happy to help as much as possible. The app itself is also really easy to use and looks fantastic on the site. Customers have started using the service pretty much straight away so will be a real asset for us.

Wellness Lab Ltd

Been using it for only 2 days but so far it has benefits over other review plugins:
You can choose what reviews to show
you can delete pics from your reviews if they ruin the look of your store!
You get email notific. when an unverified review is placed and you can approve it.
Customers get email reminders to leave a review in exchange for a coupon value of your choice
I got taylor made look for my store so its looking awesome :)
thanks!

Uniquejewellers

Super professional, fast, courteous support! Would definitely recommend this app. I love it :) Plus it makes ur site look 10 times better.

123guy

This app is great, easy to use and have a great support team.

Vernal Beauty

Must have app if you are a long time seller in Amazon and are importing reviews for Amazon. At first is limited to 50 but just contact CS and they'll do the rest. Which by the way are EXTREMELY responsive, professional and efficient.

Plugin doesn't look good, contact them and in minutes issue is fix.
Want more reviews added, contact them and they'll manually upload more from the product.

Highly recommend them.

Omega Retail

Outstanding Customer service! Instant access to a pro with a chat box incredible Support. The customer support person loaded the code on a Sunday exactly as I asked. They even went in and fixed broken code and old apps that where making my page load very slow. Thank you so much!!!! Bravo!!