Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC | Reviews

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

| BoomBambas Oficial |

A very good application, it allows you to export reviews from old stores to new ones, saving you the work to be able to enjoy your time in progressing faster. Imports are easy and complete for the customer, they look great and you will increase your sales with them.
I loved it

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

If you need anything in the future, please reach out to our Live Chat support and we'll be happy to help.

The Wavy Gravy Shop

Helped me install the app for free, highly recommend! Also has integration to email people who ordered for a review

Hi there,

We are glad to hear you are happy with Opinew and we appreciate your feedback.

We are always looking to improve and would love to know more about what you think we could do better.

Please feel free to drop us a message any time if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.

Dr. Danielle

Great support with this app! It has helped a lot in terms of streamlining things. Thanks for making it so easy to use.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we hope that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We strive to provide the best possible support and service that we could offer and it's great to hear that we're doing a good job!

If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.

OmmSound® Musical

Their support team is second to none and are always very helpful and quick to respond. The app is very customisable.

October 4, 2021

Hi,
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are glad we were able to meet your expectations.

Rest assured that we will continue to improve the app and provide an excellent customer experience. It's a pleasure serving you.

Have a great rest of the day!

NoBlood

Daniel helped me to install reviews on my website and I am very satisfied with the service. I will subscribe to the medium plan after my trial period. Also, Daniel helped me fix my website when a bug was found and I'm glad it's fixed. Very nice and efficient person.

October 4, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear our support team hit the mark for you.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to maintain our support quality and service to customers. It was a pleasure serving you.

Feel free to drop us a message via the Live Chat button if you need any help.

Have a wonderful day!

Bento Buddy

Best Support System. I really Appriate the Opinew app and the support persons for their best Services.

Power WearHouse

We added this app to secure more product reviews with the goal of increasing customer conversion on our site. The onboarding team were extremely helpful. They patiently led us through the process. We couldn't ask for better customer support. Looking forward to seeing an uptick in conversion in the weeks to come.

Nordicwinds

Awesome Review App and the customer support is 10 stars. I had some problems with my site and needed som guidance, and the support team was there right away and helped me in a professional matter. I had alot of questions and they were very patience with me. This is the app you need! Thank you

Authentic Organizer

It was very easy for me to import product reviews. You didn't need to edit any code, which was nice.

ATP Sports

Great app, easy to use and amazing customer service! Very customizable and they keep adding more and more features!