Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Diligence1International

A must have for your online store especially when you need to consolidate your reviews from various marketplaces!

OS Meatshop

Great functional app, great support and easy to set up. Well, what's not to love about it! Thanks Opinew.

Mondocasaofficial

Super easy to use the app, and the customer service is TOP, always ready to help you. Denis helped me to integrate the app perfectly. Thank you

Catzio

Had issues installing the widgets on my page but they helped me out and got it working immediately. Thank you!

Kradyl Kroft

Its amazing how this app seamlessly integrates the Amazon reviews into the website. Its really so easy. My website has got this huge image review boost with this app. The social proof that i needed couldnt have been more easily and effectively implemented! Love Opinew!!

Huxley USA

Easy to use and great source for product validation for customers. Importing reviews from AMZ here from around the world. Also great that it includes picture reviews as well. Plus super helpful to update when I changed themes!

My Vinyl Story

The app looks professional and soooo ez to use. The customer service is excellent. I switched themes and it stopped working so I contacted Daniel and he go it up and running in a matter of minutes. No work from my end.

Kevin Lovegreen | Lucky Luke Books

I have just started using this app and have received absolutely tremendous customer support as I learn the ropes. I am grateful for the guidance, as it has made the integration seamless. -Kelly J.

Le Playa

Extremely helpful customer support set it all up for me so I have more time to spend focusing on growing my business (leplaya.co.uk) and improving my website with this fantastic App, thank you.

Hoodies Galore Official Website

This app is great for reviews even has Google shopping reviews and integration with major email companies. Loving it so far hoping to get some great reviews.