Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 16, 2022

So far so good! Support was really helpful as I installed and integrated the app within my Shopify store.

Ingreendients, Inc.
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Opinew replied December 7, 2022

Hi,
Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review 🌟
We are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our support team. We're working hard in providing excellent support and are always happy to help our customers with installation and integration. We are glad that our app was able to meet your needs and enhance your Shopify store!

Have a lovely day,
Opinew team

November 16, 2022

I was able to get my Amazon reviews transferred right away and the support people work on the weekends too and they helped me fix a bug right away. I was trying another app but that one was glitchy so I'm SO glad I found this one. PLUS it's free so it doesn't get any better than that. I would really recommend.

enoelkdesign
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Opinew replied December 8, 2022

Hi,
Thank you for leaving us a positive review!
We are glad to hear that you were able to transfer your Amazon reviews and that our support team was able to assist you with any issues you experienced. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work hard to provide excellent service.

Have a great day,
Opinew team

November 16, 2022

C'est de loin la meilleur application d'avis que j'ai pu tester. Un gain de temps inimaginable et de très beaux designs

Innovoda
France
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 16, 2022

It is much better than other review apps, it is easy to customize, and offers fast support.
If you choose, the app will be installed automatically.

XO Curls
India
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 14, 2022

Best App ever and excellent Service !!! helped me with adjusting my Website in 10minutes !i really recommand for all

TOPG GRINDER
Germany
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 11, 2022

Incredible free plan, insanely helpful people, I am extremely impressed with this app. Holy cow this is the best app experienced on shopify so far

Rogue Iron Disc Golf
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 9, 2022

Great app. Very easy to use. The team is processional and very helpful. Daniel has been very responsive and ready to assist.

QENZ Store
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
November 9, 2022

It was so easy to set up and use.
It will definitely increase conversion.
They were able to resolve our issues in less than 10 minutes.

Fenominal-Fragrance
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 8, 2022

Opinew could be a great resource for major technology companies.
The widgets are very easy to use and have greatly enhanced my store.

jorlan
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 8, 2022

The customer service is excellent, they are always available for me if I have questions, and the turnaround time is quick.
We look forward to any future updates.

CanCoord