Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Femie

I have been working with Opinew for over 1 year, tried many but Opinew is the best tool on the market

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us improve our service for everyone.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience. We hope you have a wonderful day :)

All the best,

Mr Brains & Brawn

Awesome customer service. The app is amazing however we signed up mainly because of the willingness of the CS team to go above and beyond to help us set up the app and transition from the other app we were using for a while. One of the staff even woke up at 2 am their time to help us with some issue we were having. This shows how great they are. The app is VERY VERY easy to use, importing reviews is a breeze, the dashboard is very user friendly, customising automatic email requests is easy too and their CS team are ALWAYS available to help if you come across any roadblocks. I HIGHLY recommend Opinew.

Hi,

On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us an amazing review!

Our mission is to always bring the best user experiences with Opinew and our support team. We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service!

We will continue to improve Opinew and assist you on your journey to create a strong & trusted business.

Mandolina Fast™

Perfect app. Is working very well and the team is very helpful. The display is very clean and easy for the customers

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

If you need anything in the future, please reach out to our Live Chat support and we'll be happy to help.

Pretty is You

Good app , the staff is very reactive. I recommend. They answered my questions and helped me with widgets installation

Hi there,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear our support team hit the mark for you.

Feel free to drop us a message via the Live Chat button if you need any help.

| BoomBambas Oficial |

A very good application, it allows you to export reviews from old stores to new ones, saving you the work to be able to enjoy your time in progressing faster. Imports are easy and complete for the customer, they look great and you will increase your sales with them.
I loved it

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

The Wavy Gravy Shop

Helped me install the app for free, highly recommend! Also has integration to email people who ordered for a review

Hi there,

We are glad to hear you are happy with Opinew and we appreciate your feedback.

We are always looking to improve and would love to know more about what you think we could do better.

Please feel free to drop us a message any time if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.

Dr. Danielle

Great support with this app! It has helped a lot in terms of streamlining things. Thanks for making it so easy to use.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we hope that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We strive to provide the best possible support and service that we could offer and it's great to hear that we're doing a good job!

If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.

OmmSound® Musical

Their support team is second to none and are always very helpful and quick to respond. The app is very customisable.

October 4, 2021

Hi,
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are glad we were able to meet your expectations.

Rest assured that we will continue to improve the app and provide an excellent customer experience. It's a pleasure serving you.

Have a great rest of the day!

NoBlood

Daniel helped me to install reviews on my website and I am very satisfied with the service. I will subscribe to the medium plan after my trial period. Also, Daniel helped me fix my website when a bug was found and I'm glad it's fixed. Very nice and efficient person.

October 4, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear our support team hit the mark for you.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to maintain our support quality and service to customers. It was a pleasure serving you.

Feel free to drop us a message via the Live Chat button if you need any help.

Bento Buddy

Best Support System. I really Appriate the Opinew app and the support persons for their best Services.