Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Toguard camera

This app is really great. It can import reviews from Amazon and AliExpress, which shocked me. The picture can also choose the picture I like and put it on the first page. This comment has helped me increase a lot of sales. I like this comment plugin very much, and I can recommend it to everyone

Hi,
On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us an amazing review!

We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service and that our product has made such a positive impact on your business.

We will continue to improve Opinew and assist you on your journey to create a strong & trusted business.

LeanLight

This company has solid customer service and the app continues to improve everyday. I've been with them for years and have yet to have a problem they couldn't fix!

Hello there,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! It's awesome to hear from long-term users :)

Thank you very much for your continued support of Opinew. We're happy to hear you had a fantastic time with us.

Have a lovely day!

SAVALINO

We are overall pleased with the app and they have a good and helpful service center. Things have improved since we got the app.

Hi,
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are glad to read we were able to meet your expectations and that you see improvements in your store.

Rest assured that we will continue to improve the app and provide an excellent customer experience. It's a pleasure serving you.

Have a great rest of the day!

woldeno

tres bon avc un service client qui repond tres vite .je recommande l'application car ils sont tres bon

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un avis positif à propos d'Opinew!
Nous sommes ravis de lire que vous êtes satisfaits de notre service client et de nos fonctionnalités.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter directement via l'application si besoin!

Très bonne journée à vous,

CounterBay

Excellent app and support. Very fast and professional support! We needed some additional coding, it was done in under 5 mins!

Hi,
On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us an amazing review!

Our mission is to always bring the best user experiences with Opinew and our support team. We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service!

KingWood Owls

This app is a godsend! Importing easily without coding. Daniel was great in assisting us through the chat.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Opinew! We are happy to hear Daniel & our features hit the mark for you.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to maintain our support quality and service to customers. It was a pleasure serving you.

Feel free to drop us a message via the Live Chat button if you need any help.

SleepingGrace

Good service and it solved my problem in no time! I definitely recommend checking this app out good stuff

HVAC Premium

Amazing app! Has helped our sales tremendously and the customer service is great! Keep up the good work!

Aspires

i used this app to publish my reviews on my store . And Its a good app and customer support great .

Poly

What amazing service from the team ! Would recommend to anyone wanting to up their sales with reviews :)