Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Trap'm Store

This app is so easy to use and has been a great tool for my store. And the support is always quick and super helpful. My favorite Reviews app by far.

Vumami Foods

Just started using this app and so far, so good! Their customer support available through the online chat is fantastic.

Elbe-Welt.de

Awesome app and by far the best review app out there. Extremely helpful support. Im surprised that they are not more popular yet.

Blue Nest

I used this app to add reviews to my product pages for a dropshipping store. I like how easy it was to use, and their live chat feature is nice for quick questions when you're getting to know the navigation. Something I would love to see added are some more customization options for the format on the product page. I didn't love how the section heights were uneven when looking at reviews side by side on a laptop.

TrophyCatch Supply

App works exactly as intended and Tomasz (the founder) personally helps me through any issues. Very accomodating and building something awesome!

Welify

Have been using Opinew for 6 months now. Fantastic features that allows you to tailor-make your website's review experience. On top of that, a fabulous support team that responds instantly with detailed solutions and suggestions for improvement. Thank you very much for boosting our sales and UX. /Alex

Shopango.com

Amazing review app. Very easy to import reviews from Amazon and other third-party marketplaces. Additionally, customer service is VERY responsive and always willing to assist you.

Britishmarket uk

After tring multiple review app I could say that this one is the best in shopify, easy to install easy to customise .. support 24/24 . Thanks a lot

Arnold Clark Autoparts

After searching for a while, we narrowed the review app contenders down to 3. We needed something to get our store showing reviews from elsewhere quickly, plus pull in our shops store rating. Opinew came out top and since we've been working with the app there has been very few problems. Anything that we have noticed that needs tweaked, the Opinew support team have been very fast to resolve for us via the built in live chat service. Very pleased with the app and 5 stars for Opinew!

Go Places CA

They provide very flexible plans. If the standard plans don't suit you, guys are ready to go above and beyond for you and create an individual one. Thanks for that!