Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

My Vinyl Story

The app looks professional and soooo ez to use. The customer service is excellent. I switched themes and it stopped working so I contacted Daniel and he go it up and running in a matter of minutes. No work from my end.

Kevin Lovegreen | Lucky Luke Books

I have just started using this app and have received absolutely tremendous customer support as I learn the ropes. I am grateful for the guidance, as it has made the integration seamless. -Kelly J.

Le Playa

Extremely helpful customer support set it all up for me so I have more time to spend focusing on growing my business (leplaya.co.uk) and improving my website with this fantastic App, thank you.

Hoodies Galore Official Website

This app is great for reviews even has Google shopping reviews and integration with major email companies. Loving it so far hoping to get some great reviews.

Smart Headlamp

I tried a lot of reviews apps. This app is the best one. It is very helpful and useful. The service responds fast. I will continue to use it. Thanks for your work.

Lily & Loaf

We use this app to allow us to pull all our Amazon reviews through to our website. The widgets are straightforward and the support team are very helpful when there are any issues.

Stonk Shark Co.

Great fast support, had me up and running in no time. The App is promising. We have over 870 legit reviews on eBay and we needed an app to import. This is the one! thanks!

Oakcrafts

Excellent support during setup and installation. So far so good. Still have some features to setup which will happen over the next few days.

Rhia Janta-Cooper

I like this app, though it wasn't straightforward to begin with, and I am a computer-knowledgeable sort of person. However, I am not a software specialist or coder. I see that to get a widget with reviews positioned in my webpage's footer will require installation via code editor. That's fine if I would know exactly where to place the copied code on my Shopify template. But, because I don't know it, I would need to ask the software developer for help. Of course, I don't particularly appreciate that it is so, and normally because of it, I should have given only four stars. However, the transfer of reviews from eBay to Shopify went very well and because of it - FIVE stars! So, in general, the Opinew app is a good product which, at large, I would recommend.

pupalley

This app is just amazing. The devs nailed it with this one. The layout looks amazing and the app is easy and simple to use. Plus, the Amazon importer is a lifesaver, It makes my job so much easier and faster