Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Macondo Company

Location Netherlands

Everything works well and efficiently-- and they're so nice!
I tried to figure how to import reviews from other apps into Opinew but it was not clear to me and Daniel helped me in no time and responded to my 100 questions! Thank a lot Daniel for your support :)

Hi there,
Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are happy to hear our support team and Daniel hit the mark for you.

If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help :)

Have a great day,

Health Supply Plus

So far we love using this app. It does exactly what we want it to do and import reviews from amazon easily. Daniel on the support team has been extremely helpful in installing all of the widgets we need.

Hi,
Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review!
We're glad to hear you were able to import Amazon reviews easily and that our support team assisted you properly.

We hope you'll be able to influence a lot more orders with reviews 📈

Badawin

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Je recommande ! Super application très facile à utiliser. Une vraie bénédiction ! Le support est également efficace et réactif. Daniel, mon assistant, m'a aidé à faire apparaître des étoiles dans les listes de catégories en vedette lorsqu'elles n'apparaissaient pas. N'hésitez pas à l'installer. Super pratique pour récupérer les avis des autres sites marchands.

Bonjour,

Merci de nous avoir laissé une note de 5⭐️! Nous sommes ravis d'entendre que vous avez eu une expérience satisfaisante avec notre support client et notre application.

Nous espérons que vous influencerez encore plus de commandes sur votre site grâce aux avis clients.

Très bonne journée à vous,
Support Client | Opinew

Newman James Co

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Customer support was on point- super easy to use, customized for exactly what I requested, would recommend

Hi there,
Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are happy to hear our support team hit the mark for you.
We hope that you'll continue to use the app and share your experience with us.

Tonic Ways

Time spent using app About 1 month

Customer service is very responsive and has been of great help with getting the migrated reviews in. Thank you!

Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a 5⭐️ review, we're delighted to hear you are happy with Opinew, and that you were able to migrate all your reviews!

We hope you'll be able to influence a lot more orders with reviews 📈

Cofresh

Location France

Daniel was amazing and very helpful.
Best support I've ever received.
It is easy to customize and has many great features.

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and leaving us a 5-star review.
We strive to provide the best possible support and service that we could offer and it's great to hear that we're doing a good job!

If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.

BruvStores

Location India
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great app. It also gives me many options to improve my website and increase traffic. Excellent review app with many useful widgets.

Hi,
On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us an amazing review!

Our mission is to always bring the best user experiences to Opinew and our support team. We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service!

We will continue to improve Opinew and assist you on your journey to create a strong & trusted business.

Have a wonderful day!

Morale Style Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

They respond quickly and get issues resolved quickly.
It makes reviews look better and more legitimate.

Hi there,

We are glad you are happy with Opinew and we appreciate your feedback.
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

If you need anything in the future, please reach out to our Live Chat support and we'll be happy to help.

BLTMR.

Time spent using app About 3 hours

First, I don't usually write reviews. In fact, this is my first Shopify app review ever. I just installed it today, got it up and running in a few clicks, and got cool looking reviews on my site in no time. I wanted to remove the little number next to the stars, so I contacted support and within 5 minutes it was changed. They were also kind enough to actually go into the code of the site and change up some fonts and layouts. Insane. All without paying a single cent.

Hi,
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are delighted to hear we were able to meet your expectations.

Rest assured that we will continue to improve the app and provide an excellent customer experience.

Have a great rest of the day!

Bag Wow

Location Ukraine

Everything works well, good app. Everything suits me.
It would be nice to be free, but it's not free, I guess)

June 9, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!
We're glad to hear Opinew's features are suitable for your needs.

Feel free to reach out to us via live chat if you need any help!

Have a great day,