Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

SleepAlpha

Really really good product review ( and much more). has very good capabilities of capturing reviews manually or by automatic emails. the support is super quick also, its like they're waiting there to help 24/7 :)

Aquatic Experts

This is a wonderful app and I would recommend it. I really appreciate the quick response and help that I have received.

Lovetree Products

Great app for pulling reviews which is does quickly. Integrates smoothly with Shopify and really nice features including a review carousel option for the home page which can be edited. What I really also like about this app is the support they provide, which is very fast to respond and friendly - what's not to like.

Family of Five - Little Ones Little Things

We love this app. It integrates nicely to our website and fits the theme well. It is easy to use too which is handy as I'm not the greatest with technology! !

Cannaisseur

Their chat support is excellent. Simple to use, was intimidated at first but after chatting with support i was good to go

La Casa Luna Boutique

Love this app, it allows for easy importing of reviews. Plus their customer service team are excellent and always available on live chat to help you with any issues!

.geeky shroom|

Doing the 14 day trial and so far it's been fairly easy to work with and customer support has been fast and efficient in getting it up and running in my store :)

TensCare Ltd

Great app, easy to use and really helpful team, it has made managing reviews much easier and it's nice to know if there are any problems there is a support team ready and waiting, 10/10!

Vital Fit

Awesome customer support. Literally never received a response any later than 2 minutes after sending my messages. Awesome team.

Wholefood Earth®

This app has been a blessing. We use it to aggregate customer reviews from 3rd party vendors (such as Amazon) onto our own website. The support is second to none.