Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Tuxgear

Amazing customer services! Help me when I was having trouble getting my Amazon reviews to import to my Shopify store! Also was able to make the reviews appear below the product title in your categories not just on the product pages! Very quick and fixed every issue!

Shopping Delight

I LOVE this app! I was having some issues at 12.30 am. I typed a comment in the app's chat window, thinking I wouldn't hear til the next day... surprisingly someone answered and said they will fix the issue! Absolutely awesome and friendly customer service, can't recommend enough!

Affordable Sex Doll

This is the best app and comes with great support! Has robust features and looks great! It's worth every penny!

Direct To Consumer Deals

This is by far one of the best review apps on the market. The best bank you can get for your buck. The look is clean and highly customizable. The app owner is also extremely helpful with any questions and concerns. The customer services is 10/10

Look Better Bald

I LOVE this app! And, I was having some minor issues (at 10:30p) and commented in the app's chat window, thinking I wouldn't hear til the next day...Low and behold someone answered and fixed the issue right away! Awesome customer service!

Evercreatures

A really good app, looks good and feels good. Support is excellent and fast! I really recommend this app if you are looking to import.

NexiPC

It's a really good app. Easy to use, and import reviews from Amazon. Their support is awesome answering questions and help us to get the widget working and integrating with other apps on our site.

Delani

Love the app and the customer service is great! You can add all the reviews you want. From different sites.

Kyllonen

Really easy to use and the customer service is on point. Any questions or changes they can help. Recommended

Everett and Jack

This is the best reviews app I have found! Super easy to import to Oberlo. They also have AMAZING AND SUPER RESPONSIVE support team to help out!