Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC | Reviews

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Hair Triss

App that go along with all themes. Display stars under the product titles, reviews with pictures from aliexpress and amazon and questions.
Great app, awesome support, would definitely recommend.
100% satisfied

Goldstar Games

App displays the ratings below product titles on both product pages and and any other page where that product listing appears. The module is clean, customizable, and importing is SO EASY. I spent hours looking for an app that could import products from amazon easily and beautifully, and one that didn't cost a fortune. This is that app for sure. Customer service is super responsive and helped me customize the review module even further. HIGHLY recommended!

Peachlifeinc

Very responsive customer support and extremely helpful options within the app! Certain functions were only available on opinew.

Chillboys

We love this app! It is very easy to set up and offers simple but powerful benefits. We are able to import our reviews from Amazon and manage settings with no issues. Reviews are so important to help customers feel confident with their purchase. We immediately experienced an increase in our conversion rate after adding Opinew and displaying customer reviews to our visitors. We had a few questions about setting up some of the extra features and the support team was very responsive and helpful. I wish we would have discovered Opinew sooner!

Breezydollar

This app is genuinely what I was looking for! Costumer service is at its point, the app works exactly what i wanted, Im pretty confident this app has a major impact on my conversion rate by importing verified reviews from amazon. Highly recommended fro every store.

Keolashop

This is hands down the best review app!!!!! For all the Shopify store owners doing dropshipping you need this app on your store. Easy to use and EXCELLENT customer service!!!!

Priya Spa Inc Usa

I have been an Amazon seller, both in the USA and Canadian Marketplaces, for over a couple of years now; and just recently I activated my Shopify online store. Now as any online seller knows, reviews provide the social proof buyers need to make an informed buying decision. Starting a new online store (i.e. my Shopify store) and no reviews means poorer sales until those reviews come in organically. The wonderful and most amazing feature for me of the Opinew Product Review app is that this app allows me to import and synchronize, with a few simple clicks, all my Amazon reviews (not from only one marketplace, but from both my Amazon USA and Canadian Marketplaces!!!!). With this Opinew feature I can leverage all my Amazon reviews to provide the social proof to my Shopify store customers they need to make an informed buying decision. Very sweet. Let me also add the customer service provided by Opinew is absolutely awesome. They go over backwards, forward, and them some to please their customers. They're great. Love love the Opinew Product Reviews app!

Deskcycle

The review app works wonderfully! I was able to import all of my reviews from Amazon for each of my products.

Juanita Awesome Tees

awesome support thanks to Opinew team they helped me with my problem in a timly manner.

Bonny Jewelry

Needed a few minor tweaks upon installation and support actually responded within a few minutes on a Sunday evening - above and beyond in my opinion. Tweaks were quickly made and he even made a few suggestions for the layout. I rarely leave reviews, but felt compelled to in this case just because the support was so quick to respond and super helpful. App looks great in my shop - very happy!