Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC | Reviews

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Deskcycle

The review app works wonderfully! I was able to import all of my reviews from Amazon for each of my products.

Juanita Awesome Tees

awesome support thanks to Opinew team they helped me with my problem in a timly manner.

Bonny Jewelry

Needed a few minor tweaks upon installation and support actually responded within a few minutes on a Sunday evening - above and beyond in my opinion. Tweaks were quickly made and he even made a few suggestions for the layout. I rarely leave reviews, but felt compelled to in this case just because the support was so quick to respond and super helpful. App looks great in my shop - very happy!

Great American Decor

Excellent app, Outstanding customer service, easy to use, also imports reviews from Amazon flawlessly and easily to your Shopify store. I would highly recommend this app and company.

Goodwholly

Very Great app,and great support team as well . it's so easy , in just some clicks i can import so many review to my store.

Mon Business Ecom

Amazing app! I couldn't find any review app working with my theme with this one it worked impressively well , and the support team is amazing they'll don't hesitate to check if everything is well designed for you and adjust! HIGHLY recommended!! if you 're looking for a well designed boutique with proper reviews

Smart Life Hackers

First of all amazing customer service. Tomasz went out of his way to help me not just upload and fix review problems but also fix page speed issues I was having. They reply almost instantly to all my questions and that alone deserves 5 stars.

The app it self is fantastic - clearly shows all your reviews, very easy import from Amazon or Aliexpress. Just install and keep crushing with Opinew!

Keep America Now

This is a great product with amazing customer service. At first it seemed like a minimally beneficial app; however, they reached out to me, on their own and offered to clean up the placement and details in my code. I accepted the request and they performed a very good job of cleaning up its appearance on my site. AAA+ service and very easy to use.

Rosies Fashion And Lifestyle

If there is an APP you need, this is the one!
My website already looks professional and I am 100% sure I get the customers trust. This is an App ALL stores should have.

And the customer service is awesome. I had some small issues in the beginning, but Tomaz at support respond almost in a minute and fixed the problems. Even in the weekends he gave support. Night and day.
I was wondering if he never sleep :)

I give 5 stars. If there was more stars to give, I would give them all.

Keep it up guys!

Fashionsnova

Honestly the greatest customer service i've received by any app on shopify!

keep it up guys !