Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Hey Little Scout

Just added this plugin to our store and couldn't be happier. Tomas was super fast to answer our questions, within 2 minutes. Also, the app is optimized for speed, which other apps don't have.

Amandean

Easy to use with our Amazon store and superb customer service. Great for creating trust with customers.

MikadoHome

Excellent customer service. Very prompt and precise replies within minutes for the live chat. App works great and at an affordable price as compared to other Product Review Apps.

Lion Lamp

very good service! im very happy, good app works great and i think the service is the best, if you have a probnlem they fix it for you for free!

vitafive

Amazing customer service that helps you implement your reviews into any page builder.

I'm very picky on Shopify apps and this one is the best I found after trying 4 others.

Go with this one especially if you are trying to transfer reviews from other platforms (Amazon)

Newton Gifts

Amazing customer service and best review app!
I am happy with this software, it helps a ton!!!!!!!!!

March 1, 2019

Thank you for the kind words!

HappyShapes

The customer service is absolutely amazing very fast response and very very helpful thank you guys!!

March 1, 2019

Trying our very best :)

Mobile Devine

My site is looking real pro because of the amazing customer services provided. Highly recommend.

Vertex Beds, LLC

Best customer service ever! I've tried other apps for product reviews and when I need customer service, they would take forever (days) or no respond at all. Here I got the help I needed with minutes and the app is awesome!

Incredible Connect Shaun

Working beautifully. Support guy Tomasz helped me get stars to appear under the listings in featured categories when they weren't appearing. Now my site is glittered with review stars. Its looking real Pro. Real legit