Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

babyquo.ro

Super easy to install and configure! Looking forward to use it!
I am sure it will increase conversion

EPIDEALS

I absolutely love this! Within minutes I uninstalled my previous review app to use this one, without even knowing the price of this!! Very good quality, nice amount of features. Overall a very well-made app. I'm happy, thanks!

Draper's Strength

Super awesome customer service. I'm not the most savy when it comes to apps and these guys have made it an easy app to navigate. They walk you through everything you need and the app doesn't make you install a code anywhere all crazy like. They make it easy to install and viola! Done. Great app.

PrimoPeaOutlet

I love this app, easy to navigate, every process has a detailed guide on how to configure/use. The support is awesome, I was chatting with the support all through the day in-between times, they were very helpful and timely in their response.

Touch Cup

The App Is AMAZING and its FREE! The support team is super helpful and got everything working for me when it wasn't! THANKS A LOT!

HOLD IT UP

i used this app for the first time and its made my job so much easier in terms of getting actual real reviews unto my page 10/10 ratings for me. i will recommend this app to my friends when they decide to embark on the e-commerce journey

Catalonia Fashion

I highly recommend this app. It can display comments and pictures. The most important thing is to perfectly match my theme. Special thanks to support for helping me modify it and solve my problem in a short time. Thank you very much!

Pressure Smart Systems

Location New Zealand

Very helpful support and a good product with a quality feel. Easy to use and very convenient free installation program

BeLuckyStores

Location Saudi Arabia

It seems too professional and has a lot of support and work behind it.
Also very helpful to give you a free trial until the 100th order on your shop then starts to collect fees from you.
I like its dashboard, very professional
Overall, it deserves the money you pay for.

Trendzymart

Location India

Easy to use and easy to integrate. Doesn't have glitches and free pricing for first hundred users is quite a good gesture towards new store owners.