Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Breezydollar

This app is genuinely what I was looking for! Costumer service is at its point, the app works exactly what i wanted, Im pretty confident this app has a major impact on my conversion rate by importing verified reviews from amazon. Highly recommended fro every store.

Keolashop

This is hands down the best review app!!!!! For all the Shopify store owners doing dropshipping you need this app on your store. Easy to use and EXCELLENT customer service!!!!

Priya Spa Inc Usa

I have been an Amazon seller, both in the USA and Canadian Marketplaces, for over a couple of years now; and just recently I activated my Shopify online store. Now as any online seller knows, reviews provide the social proof buyers need to make an informed buying decision. Starting a new online store (i.e. my Shopify store) and no reviews means poorer sales until those reviews come in organically. The wonderful and most amazing feature for me of the Opinew Product Review app is that this app allows me to import and synchronize, with a few simple clicks, all my Amazon reviews (not from only one marketplace, but from both my Amazon USA and Canadian Marketplaces!!!!). With this Opinew feature I can leverage all my Amazon reviews to provide the social proof to my Shopify store customers they need to make an informed buying decision. Very sweet. Let me also add the customer service provided by Opinew is absolutely awesome. They go over backwards, forward, and them some to please their customers. They're great. Love love the Opinew Product Reviews app!

Deskcycle

The review app works wonderfully! I was able to import all of my reviews from Amazon for each of my products.

Juanita Awesome Tees

awesome support thanks to Opinew team they helped me with my problem in a timly manner.

Bonny Jewelry

Needed a few minor tweaks upon installation and support actually responded within a few minutes on a Sunday evening - above and beyond in my opinion. Tweaks were quickly made and he even made a few suggestions for the layout. I rarely leave reviews, but felt compelled to in this case just because the support was so quick to respond and super helpful. App looks great in my shop - very happy!

Great American Decor

Excellent app, Outstanding customer service, easy to use, also imports reviews from Amazon flawlessly and easily to your Shopify store. I would highly recommend this app and company.

Goodwholly

Very Great app,and great support team as well . it's so easy , in just some clicks i can import so many review to my store.

Mon Business Ecom

Amazing app! I couldn't find any review app working with my theme with this one it worked impressively well , and the support team is amazing they'll don't hesitate to check if everything is well designed for you and adjust! HIGHLY recommended!! if you 're looking for a well designed boutique with proper reviews

Smart Life Hackers

First of all amazing customer service. Tomasz went out of his way to help me not just upload and fix review problems but also fix page speed issues I was having. They reply almost instantly to all my questions and that alone deserves 5 stars.

The app it self is fantastic - clearly shows all your reviews, very easy import from Amazon or Aliexpress. Just install and keep crushing with Opinew!