Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

dermahealer.co.uk

leaves code after removed from apps list, had to reinstall the theme again (the stars under products name)

September 18, 2019

Hi - we apologise and it really is annoying for us too because it's Shopify's fault. They don't let us uninstall our code when you uninstall the app.

To remove the code, install the app again > go to Account menu > click uninstall button at the bottom. This will uninstall the code.

You need to uninstall Opinew from our app menu to remove the code.

PetParadiseShop

Bad quality of the reviews (we can not choose which ones we want), it doesnt look good on the website and even when I removed it from apps list, the stars under my products name left and I had to deal with it. Also the "chat help" on their website doesn't work! I do not recommend!!!!!!!

Deguisement-enfant

Bad app, and it leaves some code when you uninstall it ! It slows your website and leave a visual parasite on your website if you uninstall it !

March 1, 2019

Our support is always more than happy to help with the uninstallation and we are usually able to do it right away or within a few hours from uninstall, even on the weekends. The merchant never got in touch with us.

The slowdown must have been caused by some other apps - Opinew is one of the best optimized apps - all of our javascript/css are merged into single files, minified and on a CDN network to reduce the weight and amount of network requests.