Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews App Photo Video Reviews Amazon Ali review Ebay

jellyfishequarium

Note this is not free. It will put the following message in yoru store after the trail ends. Opinew Product Reviews Trial Ended Go to Opinew Admin > Account to pick your plan Do not like this.

January 7, 2021

Hi - our app is free to use until 30th order, which you are informed about when you install the app. This is because we understand that it might be tough to afford all the apps at the start, and give you time to get started.

You must have forgotten about that message it seems.

I also see from our statistics that your shop is doing great and our app have already helped you earn a good amount of money so our subscription looks like a good return of investment.

Footprintpets

Get these empty stars out of my theme immediately Even if you uninstall it you get those empty stars permanently in your theme Do NOT install

December 31, 2020

Hi - Sorry about this - It's purely Shopify's fault that they don't let us developers remove the code when you uninstall. It's been a problem for years now. It's drives us crazy too!

SOLUTION: Here is a guide on how to automatically remove all the code cleanly from your theme without reinstalling it. Takes a few moments only.

shoppmagic.com

An application that might make you crazy, even though I downloaded an application, it asked me to choose a paid plan and when I remove it continues to put empty stars in every product you have to delete everything and this makes you crazy A failed application My rating has zero stars

December 30, 2020

IHRtrade

leaves code after removed from apps list, had to reinstall the theme again (the stars under products name)

December 14, 2020

Hi - here is a guide on how to automatically remove all the code cleanly from your theme without reinstalling it. Takes a few moments only.

Disposable Urinals

Poor communication never worked after I subscribed stay away ... worse review company and definitely do not recommend

December 8, 2020

Hi - Sorry about your not ideal expierience. We have asked the you to contact our support team via the handy live chat button inside the app, where we are ready to reply usually in 5min, 7 days a week, but you haven't contacted us.

Using the live chat will always ensure quick support service vs email which is not so frequently monitored.

Good news is that are working on integrating the email and chat channel together. We are always working to improve the experience for all our users :)

If you still would like to get some help feel free to get in touch and we'll help right away.

Exclusive-Gadgets.co.uk

Don't bother with this app, review sometimes don't add. And when you try and delete the app, it doesn't fully remove itself! You've been warned!!!!!!!!

October 24, 2020

Hi - sorry about this. Use this method to remove the code automatically: https://www.opinew.com/help-center/knowledge-base/uninstall-and-remove-opinew-code/

This is actually a problem with Shopify. They don't let us remove the code when you click uninstall in the app menu. You need to click the uninstall from inside the actual app and it will all be gone :)

Yes4Sure Store

Don't be fooled by 4.9 stars. The app is really horrible, I wish I could give zero star. It messed up all my reviews. The export excel file is like shit, all my reviews are all messed up. Not able to recover back... Plus, the reviews imported by this app was not able to export out, beware! Sometimes it won't be able to import reviews too. The support also very bad. Each time you have to wait at least half an hour...The support also not friendly to speak to...It is the worst app I ever encounter, not worth a cent..

September 28, 2020

Sorry you had a bad experience. However in the 2 months you used our app, you contacted us 8 times and we helped you with the setup, all sorts of small adjustments, any queries related to how the app works. You were a very demanding customer, on the cheapest plan, but still got the full 7 days a week support, with replies within 30min or quicker.

After looking at the transcripts, support was always in a professional manner - can you please send me an example to support@opinew.com where you think it was rude or inappropriate? Maybe I have missed something?

Regarding exports - all the organic reviews can be exported, imported ones cannot. You need to find another importer tool to import those. That's to prevent people from importing via Opinew and then going to a free app with all the reviews. It's just fair IMHO.

Happy Snappy

я его отключил и удалил - но он по прежнему пытается снять с меня денег!!!! ох не красиво !!!! это неправильно

June 22, 2020

Если мы взяли с вас плату, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать. Мы можем обработать возврат с Shopify. Не проблема вообще :) Мы никогда не пытаемся обвинить вас незаконно.

English: Merchant says we tried to charge them after uninstallation. Must have been some misunderstanding. If that happened we're happy to process a refund of course :)

oyonovagym

totally waste of time and loading too much bad and reviews export format no any one know about that again totally waste of time

May 27, 2020

Hi - sorry to hear you had a bad experience but you never got in touch with our support that's available on live chat every day of the week. Install the app again and we'll be more than happy to help.

Lynda Anne

It never finished installing. There was some kind of bug, maybe it was having trouble with another app but nothing every loaded. So that was a disappointment.

December 25, 2019

Sorry to hear that - we had limited availability to deal with support tickets because it was Christmas Eve, which I hope is understandable. If you want to help us install the app please get in touch.

Previous 1