Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

Intyrnational

Works, but not automated so found it very hard to use. Very limited number of reviews for price didn't seem worth it.

December 10, 2019

Hi - thanks for the feedback - could you please message us to support@opinew.com and tell us which part was not automated? We can help you with the set up - we do have automatic review requests and bulk imports for dropshipping apps, so not sure what you're referring to. Please get in touch :)

Men's Mercantile

I tested this app and it was able to get reviews onto my store but it was a frustrating experience. App just needs time but not ready yet. I did get reply from support but zero help.

Biggest issue is after uninstalling app it left code in my theme that still shows scraps in my store.

October 11, 2019

Sorry to hear you had issues. Shopify's to blame that they don't let developers remove the code when you hit uninstall.
Solution: Uninstall from within the app. Install it again, then go to Account menu, scroll down and click the uninstall button there. The app will remove the code and uninstall itself.

Also apologies for the quality of support. We did reply within 1 minute of your message and did everything we could at the time to help you. Any technical issues we usually resolve right at that moment but sometimes it takes longer, you run a company you surely must understand that - it was the latter in this case.

Opinew

darkshopping.store

very good application, sometimes impossible to install and too much bug to correct please thank you.

March 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. The problem you were having was due to server maintenance we have on Saturdays. You managed to log into the app right in the narrow window of that event. Apologies for any inconveniences and that the admin panel might have appeared to be slow or unresponsive.