Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

Fit Fam Flow

App was working fine until I tried importing reviews - now it seems unresponsive and will not allow me to delete imported review or import new reviews. I deleted app and re-added to see if that would do the trick, but I came back to the same issue.

August 26, 2020

Hi - the issue was quickly resolved within a few hours. We were upgrading our app and it was a little unresponsive for a little while. All that for the best of course since the update introduced many new updates, fixes and improvements :)

Home on the Swan

We're using Opinew Product Reviews at https://homeontheswan.com/
Importing individual products works great! Unfortunaltey the mass import is not functioning for us. If that's something Opinew can resolve it'll be a 5 star product.

Loja Oficial | XploudShop

Ele é bom, o complicado é que não há possibilidade de importar somente comentários de um pais especifico e os nomes das pessoas que comentaram não são editáveis, então fica um comentário com nome de pessoas de outros países.

Dr-Kimoto

The app is great - when it works. I've used it on a couple of my stores and every store has had problems with reviews randomly disappearing... Yesterday I was left with just 3 reviews out of the few hundred I imported on one store - which looked bad for customers. Support is a bit sketchy. They acknowledge something is wrong - and then...do nothing happens to fix the problem!