Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Opinew
4.9
Edited November 1, 2022

Feel it is more complicated and takes more to finish all the setups. The customer service is helping. Still on the way of figuring all things out.

VRTX JAPAN
Japan
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 24, 2020

App was working fine until I tried importing reviews - now it seems unresponsive and will not allow me to delete imported review or import new reviews. I deleted app and re-added to see if that would do the trick, but I came back to the same issue.

Fit Fam Flow
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Opinew replied August 26, 2020

Hi - the issue was quickly resolved within a few hours. We were upgrading our app and it was a little unresponsive for a little while. All that for the best of course since the update introduced many new updates, fixes and improvements :)

February 25, 2020

We're using Opinew Product Reviews at https://homeontheswan.com/
Importing individual products works great! Unfortunaltey the mass import is not functioning for us. If that's something Opinew can resolve it'll be a 5 star product.

Home on the Swan
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 6, 2019

Ele é bom, o complicado é que não há possibilidade de importar somente comentários de um pais especifico e os nomes das pessoas que comentaram não são editáveis, então fica um comentário com nome de pessoas de outros países.

Loja Oficial | XploudShop
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
July 25, 2019

The app is great - when it works. I've used it on a couple of my stores and every store has had problems with reviews randomly disappearing... Yesterday I was left with just 3 reviews out of the few hundred I imported on one store - which looked bad for customers. Support is a bit sketchy. They acknowledge something is wrong - and then...do nothing happens to fix the problem!

Dr-Kimoto